Sibling Rivalry

Y/N's POV
You and Elijah get in the car and drive to a nearby club. The ride is silent, Elijah is worried and it shows. He fiddles with his hands the entire drive. He pulls up and you both grab your stuff and get out from the car. He takes your hand. "Don't split up, I don't trust anyone at the club." he says and you nod. Neither do you. You walk into the club and see your sister with Y/F/N talking to a random man. Elijah looks worried and you both go over to them. "Y/N? Why are you here?" Y/S/N says panicking. "Y/F/N we're going home now!" you say and the man walks away but she just smiles. "I'm not going back to Ethan, Y/S/N said I can better." you look at your sister and see Elijah shifting uncomfortably. "Y/S/N care to explain?" you put your hands on your hips and she sighs, "I don't know it was a joke and she took it serious!"

                          Y/S/N POV
It wasn't a joke. I want her and Ethan to break up. Then I can break Elijah and Y/N up. I know she's my sister and all but I deserve Elijah. How did she get him in such a short amount of time? She was gone for three months and now she has him. Y/N sighs, "Okay well let's just get her home." I nod and smile at Elijah. He moves closer to Y/N and kisses her head, "Okay." he says. I cringe. Watching my sister with my crush is horrible. I don't know if it's a crush or I'm just jealous and need to prove myself.

                        Elijah's POV
Y/S/N smiles at me. I shift uncomfortably to Y/N and kiss her head, "Okay." I say and Y/N smiles. Y/N takes Y/F/N and puts her into the car while I collect her stuff. I can feel eyes all over me. I turn. Y/S/N is looking at me. "Are you okay?" I say and she walks over to me. She kisses me but I quickly pull away and stop her. "Woah what the fuck you know I'm with Y/N!" I say. "Elijah you know I'm better than that bitch." she whispers. "Leave me the fuck alone!" I push her away. As I run all I can hear is her voice shouting but I just run.

                          Y/N's POV
You put Y/F/N in the car and she falls asleep. Elijah runs to you, his eyes are cloudy with tears. He hugs you ."Your sister.. She kissed me. I really tried to pull away." you nod. "Okay Elijah." you say and he pulls you back into a hug. Although you love your sister, trying to kiss your boyfriend is not okay.

"Y/N there you are!" your sister runs over to you, "Elijah tried to kiss-" she sees Elijah. "He told me everything." you say and she frowns. "So you believe Elijah over your own sister?" she says glancing at Elijah. Elijah looks at you. "I.. I don't know.." you say and Elijah walks away, "Elijah I didn't mean anything by that!" you say, he turns back around, "Just go to your sister! I'm going to stay somewhere else you can stay with your sister." you feel your shoulders drop. Y/F/N gets out of the car and looks at you, "Y/F/N what are you-" you begin, "I'm going with Elijah. Enjoy staying with that backstabbing bitch sister of yours." she runs away and you turn to your sister. "I'm glad you believe me Y/N."she says but you get into the car." Can we just go home? "she nods.

                        Y/F/N POV
I follow Elijah."Elijah wait please!"I shout and he stops."What?"he turns and his eyes are red."I believe you." I say and he smiles. I run over to him and hug him. He hugs me and we both cry with each other. "Elijah, I don't want to go home.. I don't want to see Y/N or her sister for now." I cry.
"Me niether.." he says and pulls away from the hug. "What about Ethan? And we lost the car." he says with a sigh. "Ethan will come to us." I pull out my phone and quickly message him. "I really thought Y/N was different to everyone else.." Elijah says sitting on the floor. I sit beside him. "She is Elijah. It's just her sister means alot to her." Elijah looks down, "She's just like everyone else, leaves me first chance they get. I thought this time things would work out."he looks up at the sky with his tears glinting in the Moonlight."But like always, it didn't." I put my hand reassuringly on his shoulder, "Elijah trust me, I've know her longer then you, she'll find out the truth. She always does." he smiles weakly, "I hope so."

Ethan's car pulls up and I run over to him. "Ethan!" I hug him and he hugs me back. "I missed you."I say." I missed you more."he says." Elijah is just over there-" I point to where Elijah was sat, but no one is there. My phone buzzes.

Elijah:
Hey I'm going somewhere you and Ethan can go together bye.

I read it out loud and put my phone away.

                       Elijah's POV
As Ethan hugs Y/F/N I slip away and leave Y/F/N a message. I know I don't have a car but I don't want to be a third wheel either. I run to a gas station and go inside. I buy an energy drink and some sour patch kids and begin to run. I have no idea where I'm going to stay, a hotel is so obvious and they'll find me. For recording I'll have to vlog for now. I still have my camera in my back pack which I had bought with me. I pull out my phone and turn the flash on. I know where I'm going to hide.

I rush over to her and hug her. "Elijah!" she says hugging me back. "What can I do for you?" I smile, "I need a place to stay do you have anywhere?" she smiles at me, "Why yes actually follow me." she takes me to a small house. "Thank you Amie!" I say and go in. ( I know Amie and Ethan are dating but they're friends in this story)

The house is small but big enough for me. Amie gives me the key and leaves. I take out my vlogging camera but I can't bring myself to record. Y/N is on my mind. Are we even together anymore? I don't even know. I put the camera away and sit on the bed. I don't know why I ran off like that. Maybe I should've stayed with Y/N. No I can't stand her sister. Instead of holding back I let the tears and anger rise. I fucked everything up.

                           Y/N POV
You get into the house expecting Elijah to be there. You rush upstairs to go to see him. But when you open the door to his room it's empty. Your heart goes into your throat. He's gone. Ethan is gone. Y/F/N is gone. You try not to cry as you go into the empty room and look around. You see one of his hoodies slumped over the bed and pick it up. It still smells like him and you hug it. You softly sob into it and lean onto his bed. He's not here to help you. You get up and go onto the rooftop and sit there. You don't believe your sister, but you had to pretend you did so she didn't get mad, and now because of it, Elijah, Ethan and Y/F/N are gone. You message Elijah.

You: Elijah can we please talk?
Waiting feels like a lifetime, but he doesn't respond. You message Y/F/N
You: Where are you and Elijah
Y/F/N: Elijah left we can't find him.
You: Can I help look for him.
Y/F/N: No. Please don't contact me or Ethan again.
You: What? Why?!

           You have been blocked
You stare at your phone in tears. She blocked you.

Elijah: Y/N I love you. But I'm sorry your sister makes me to uncomfortable. I guess this is our goodbye. I'll miss you.
You: Elijah no!
Elijah: Sorry Y/N.
You: Elijah please.. Can we meet at Starbucks and talk.
Elijah: Fine.

Your eyes widen at his text. You go back inside and touch up your make up and change into something a little more comfortable. "Where are you going?" your sister says. You smile. "Starbucks." she sighs, "Ok." you run out of the house and drive to starbucks.

                        Elijah's POV
I walk into starbucks and see her waiting at the counter. Despite everything, I just want to hug her, but I stop myself and walk over to her. "What's up?" I say. She takes a deep breath, "Elijah, I believe you. I only said I didn't know because Y/S/N would be mad at me.." I don't know whether I believe her or not. I just look away. "Okay well I want to be alone for a bit. Atleast until your sister is gone." I say and she looks to the floor. "Okay.." she says and we both turn our separate ways.

AUTHORS NOTE YOU CAN SKIP
Hello! I wanted to create an episode with some sibling rival so I did (Of course you win because its a fan fiction). I actually really enjoy doing this.The next episode will be sad because I want to make a really sad episode :) Stay safe ❤️