First Note

_____________________________

THIS IS THE FIRST NOTE:
______________________________

If you can't speak for yourself, then try to write.
_________________________________

Warning Plagiarism is a Crime!
_________________________________

This Story is a work of Fiction. Names, Places, Songs, Incidents, Accidents, Business and Events are all either part of my (the Author) imaginations or used in a fictitious manner. If the said stuff above already happened or currently happening, then please be guided and understand that everything's just purely coincidental.
__________________________________

My story/ies contains a lot of errors, it's not spotless and immaculate. UNEDITED.
__________________________________

I am not as great as the other authors you came to discover and be fond with, so please don't expect too much. If you don't like the vibe of my story, or you feel like it's boring then kindly please stop reading and just retry if you feel like it.
__________________________________

Most of my stories are written when I was still on my seventh grade, still too young. My works are obviously flawed.
___________________________________

Every single detail I wrote in this story, are all coming from my heart and mind, and sometimes did actually happened to me in real life. So please be mindful of your comments, for I honestly am a very sensitive person.
__________________________________

This story contains some matured scenes. Written in Tag-lish (Tagalog and English), and sometimes includes other language/s as well.
__________________________________

The photo/s I used for the book cover is/are clearly not owned by me, all credits to the rightful owner.
___________________________________

This story is Suitable for 16 years old and above readers. You know your limitations and please be responsible of your actions.
___________________________________

Read at your own risk!
___________________________________

I am Lady_assasin2004. Enjoy!
___________________________________