Authors Note

The song above is Lost Without You by Freya Ridings

Before you start reading this book, I just have to go over a few things. PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS!

 -- YOU CAN READ AHEAD AHEAD ON PATREON. USE THIS LINK FOR MORE: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

 -- YOU CAN ALSO READ AHEAD (BUT NOT AS FAR AHEAD) ON INKITT. Use this link for Inkitt: https://inkitt.app.link/RA_LydiaRose 

-- 1: NO STEALING. This book is mine. I will not have anyone copying it.

-- 2: NO MEAN COMMENTS. Let's not be hateful guys. This book is for entertainment.

-- 3: THERE WILL BE SWEARING AND VIOLENCE IN THIS BOOK❗️❗️

-- 4: I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER. I'M STILL LEARNING. There will be grammatical errors in this book. You have been warned.

-- 5: THERE WILL BE CLICHE PARTS. I am going to try and stray away from most cliches. I'm going to try and keep the cliches down to a minimum.

-- 6: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME!

➖➖➖

You are probably going to hate and love me for this book.

WARNING: this will take you on a whirlwind of emotions. It will feel like you've stepped on a neverending rollercoaster. I am going to mess with your hearts☺️

➖➖➖

I would love to see covers or banners. If you have any, email them to me at littletroublemaker(at)yahoo.com

➖➖➖

Blurb:

Celeste's life was fairly normal. She had popular friends, a loving mother and a crush on one of the hottest guys in her school. She had everything she could want.

At least, she thought she did until a man with beautiful green eyes stepped into her life.

He was an enigma she wanted to solve. He could be the answer to her prayers - the only person who could tell her why a scarred man kept attacking her.

She had no idea this man was her mate. And that he had been waiting for her.

Cast: