(16) Drunk

The song above is I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas

You can read ahead on Patreon now. Use this link to find out more: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Instagram: lydiarose_61

Word count:  2704

So I'm not sure when my next update will be. I'm going on holiday with my friends and we have a very busy schedule. I will try and update next week but if I don't, the next chapter will probably be out on the 13th of September. Because of this, I posted two new chapters on Patreon. 

For the next week, things changed between Lazarus and me

For the next week, things changed between Lazarus and me. He was more handsy. He spent more time with me, dragging me away from my friends. Georgia did not appreciate that at all. She often glared at Lazarus in utter dismay. Every time I saw her at cheer practice, she would complain about Lazarus. I knew she didn't like him because of my feelings for him. He 'ruined' what I could have had with Jamie.

Jamie still avoided me at all costs. Whenever I passed him in the hallway, he would either avert his eyes or spin on his heels and march in the opposite direction. It hurt, I'll admit, but not as much as what I must have hurt him. I hoped he would find it in his heart to forgive me and accept my friendship. I didn't want to lose him.

Since I barely spent any time with my best friend and the rest of the cheerleaders, they demanded I go to a party that Sammy was hosting. Everyone was going to be there. Including the newbies.

Georgia dragged me to her house after school, before Lazarus could find me and hoard me. The more time I spent with him, the more intense things got. I genuinely felt empty when he wasn't around.

We had a piano lesson every day. I improved, to my amazement. Lazarus was confident I could play the whole song without his help next time we practised.

Raegan never approached me throughout the week. She would send me icy looks when we were in the hallway or classroom, but she never spoke to me. She tried to gain Lazarus's attention, but he never gave her a minute. It made me question what she had told me.