(2) Party

Crazy In Love by Beyonce featuring JAY Z

You can read ahead on Patreon now. Use this link to find out more: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Word count: 2430

Georgia thrust different dresses in my face

Georgia thrust different dresses in my face. She was scouring her walk-in wardrobe for an appropriate dress for me to wear. It was a large room that was colour coordinated. In the middle of the room was a table filled with jewellery. Beneath the hangers were shoes.

She was currently looking through the blue dresses, hoping to find a dress that would match my eye colour. She always said my eyes were my best feature.

It was already five PM. We would probably leave a nine, after having a few drinks. Whenever I got ready with Georgia, it would take me hours to get do everything. Georgia strived for perfection. She wouldn't have anything less.

I sighed and leaned back in my comfortable chair.

"I think I found it," Georgia yelled and popped her head around the door. She was holding a thin, short blue dress.  It was silky and had two strings on either side that needed to be tied up once on. There were also gaps on either side of the hips. It was stunning.

"Are you sure I can wear this?" I questioned, eyeing the dress in awe.

"I'm not handing it out so that you can donate to charity." She muttered sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "Take it."

I did, feeling the smooth material under the pads of my fingers.

Georgia came out with a short black dress. It was gorgeous.

"Let's get ready," She smiled, plugging in her phone to the speakers. We showered and got ready. Georgia applied my make up for me and styled my hair. She put blue eyeshadow on, along with foundation, bronzer, blush and highlighter. I had to admit, I looked pretty good.

After doing mine, she did her own. As usual, she looked fabulous. She looked sexy and powerful. The smokey eye shadow made her look mysterious. I was quite envious of her.