(40) Fun

The song above is Good Times by Ella Eyre

You can read ahead on Patreon. Use this link to find out more: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Instagram: lydiarose_61

Word count: 2451

"Now this is the life," Matt exclaimed, happily as he jumped out of his car

"Now this is the life," Matt exclaimed, happily as he jumped out of his car. His eyes were trained on the cabin in front of us, wide in awe.

Slowly, I opened the car door, all the while keeping my eyes on the structure in front of me. My mouth was agoge.

It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. In my head, I imagined a cabin similar to the one in The Cabin In The Woods. It was nothing like that, thankfully.

Instead of being made out of wood, most of it was made out of glass. You could see inside the first floor. Since the cabin was located on a hill, it rose with nature. On the other side of the drive was a large lake. A balcony attached to the cabin overlooked the lake. It had several couches for you to sit on.

It was all incredible. I couldn't believe Georgia's family owned this place.

"Wow," I muttered. I felt Lazarus come up beside me. He placed an arm around my waist and stared at the magnificent cabin with me. "This is amazing."

He grunted in agreement, "It sure is."

"Well, what are you all standing around for?" Georgia clapped her hands, snapping me out of my tranquil state. "Let's go inside."

We all followed her inside. Inside, it was breath-taking. The first room was the lounge, which was connected to the kitchen. It was all very fancy.

In total, we discovered there were three bathrooms, a games room, five bedrooms, and a hot tub. My bedroom was not too big but had enough room for me and Lazarus.

I had to admit, I was nervous about sharing with Lazarus. I knew I shouldn't be--we were mates. But my insecurities always liked to pop up in the worst moments.