cold boyfriend saw you with someone else✅

J.JK Imagines: Your Cold Boyfriend Saw You With Someone Else~✨

Written on 17 June 2020

Jungkook pov

I stand still in the middle of my offices as the messages pop up. Her pictures appears on my screen as I look at it blankly. Sad, disappoinment, hurt is all I felt but being me.. I couldn't express my feeling well. I love her, really.. but I guess she just same with the others.

Am I isn't enough for her? Why did she do all this? I swallowed all the thought and sigh. Grabbing my car keys, I headed home.

As I get inside our 'home', I saw her sitting on the couch playing with her phones as a small smiles appear on her lips. She's gorgeous.. yet, the thought of her cheating rushes inside my mind. My faces again turn blank.

No one pov

Y/n heard the sound of footsteps, her eyes turn towards it as she smiles widely seeing Jungkook make his way in. "You're back?" She says excitedly. Jungkook hummed and sigh before putting his stuff aside. She's used to him ignoring her. Sometimes she even wondered why did she stay with him.

He always cold, not wanting to show his feeling nor real self to her. She never know about his secret. Even though all of that happen, their relationship stay for almost 2 years. She love him, not gonna denied that.. but all she need is affection.

Her craves for affection make her ended up cheat on him. Y/n know what she did was wrong, yet she couldn't stop herself from doing that. All she's been hoping is for Jungkook to not find out about it. Little did she know... He knew.

Jungkook knew about her cheating for almost a month. Still, he couldn't bring himself to confront her. After all, she's his first love. All he ever do is watch from behind. "Have you eaten anything?" She asked as he lift his gazes to meet her curios one.

He want to say no and leave but his body work the other way "yes" that simple words left his mouth. She again smiles, "come, I already cook for you" she says walking towards the kitchen. His eyes softened, how come she act like nothing happen. How can he still standing here and accept everything?

After done eating dinner with his 'girlfriend', Jungkook went for a shower. He walked inside their shared bedroom as he spotted y/n again playing with her phones. He know what she's been doing, but what he always do is watch and endure the pain.

He slowly made his way under the blankets and closed his eyes. All of sudden, he feel her arms wrapped around his waist as her faces buries in the crooked of his necks. Opening his eye, he stares at the white ceiling. He enjoy her warms, but somehow it feels wrong.

His faces were blanks, not realizing.. a tears fell. He want to ask her, why? Why did she cheat? Is he aren't a good boyfriend? But as always, he keep everything inside his heart. He endure every pain she gave. Cause she was his everything...

Y/n walk inside the mall with Jimin, the one she cheat with. At first, she accidentally sleep with him due to being drunk. She rejected his offer to meet again, but day by day.. he keep on showing her how much he wanted to meet and be with her.

Jimin keep on spoiling her with affection and gifts. He always bring her to malls, dinner and make everything he can for her. Mostly is spending time with her. It's something that Jungkook hard to give towards her. She know what she did was wrong, she used Jimin for his love.

He thought she love him but nothing changes inside her hearts. Her love for Jungkook never changed, yet it grow more. "You're so beautiful" he compliment as she let out a smiles making him more melt. Y/n look away as she feel him pulling her waist more closer.

"Here for you" Jimin says pulling out a small red box as she look at him frowning. "What is this?" She asked weird by his sudden surprised. She take the box and open it, her eyes widened at the shiny white diamonds rings inside it.

"Y/n.. let's be more than friends" he said. She was taken aback by his confession, she wanted to rejected him as she lift her gazes to meet his but her eyes eventually fell on a sudden figures behind him. There he was, standing still watching her with his cold eyes. He saw it, he saw everything.. "Jungkook" she mumble

As much as it hurt him, he still keep his eyes on her as she look at him shocked. Silent, his eyes couldn't leave her, yet he was hurt. He saw how Jimin gave her the rings. He saw how happy he is, even when he know she isn't available. As he feel tears filling his eyes, he gazes fell.. he look down for a while before again look at her.

Chuckling, he smiles at her one last time before walking away disappeared in the middle of crowded people's. Jimin look at her, weird by how she reacts.

She cry, he quickly went and pull her into his embraces. Y/n keep on sobbing, she messed up.. she know that. Now she lose him, forever. Her phones buzzes as a messages appear on the screen.

"It's been a great journey for you and me.. I hope you're happy, I love you" - Jungkook

The End

Instagram; armyyall_