Chapter 5

Warnings: Use of alcohol.
——————————————————————

Recap:

After that I say hi to everyone else. Once that was done I look at the one person that hasn't approached me. My eyes connect with her blue ones, "Hi, Y/N," they say.

I don't move and my jaw tightens, "Hi, Alex."

———
Present

"Do you think you guys can give us a few minutes," Alex asks the team as she doesn't break eyes contact with me.

I just stare at her with my body tense. Jill speaks up, "Let's give them a few guys. Curfew is in an hour, we got training tomorrow."

I sigh and cross my arms as I look at the ground. I feel someone place their hand on my back, "Don't kill her," Carli tells me.

I hear the door close and I know the team has left. "Y/N," I hear Alex say softly.

I look up at her trying not to break down on the spot. "What do you want Alex?"

Alex takes a few steps towards me, "I just want to talk."

I look at her with a glare. "About what Alex? How you destroyed me? How I've never been the same or how about you left me on our wedding day for someone else and the entire team knew," I ask her with tears streaming down my face.

"I never meant to hur-," I cut her off.

"I swear Alex if you say that you never meant to hurt me I will punch you right now," Alex eyes widen as she closes her mouth.

"How are you and Servando by the way," I ask her with a glare.

(A/N: I have nothing against Servando, he is a great guy, I just decided to use him.)

Alex looks down at the ground, "We broke up a few months ago."

I scoff, "Funny, broke up with him already," I say as I look down.

"Y/N, please, I'm so sorry," Alex says.

I look up and start to walk towards her slowly, "I loved you Alex. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I wanted to have kids. I wanted to retire with you, but no, you had to shove that right down the drain."

Once I finish I am standing two feet away from her. I sigh and turn around to walk out the room when I feel a hand wrap around my wrist. I don't turn around as I feel Alex come up behind me a wrap her arms around my waist. She rests her head on my shoulder as I start to cry.

"I'm so sorry, baby," Alex says.

I pull away from her and turn around to look at her, "Don't call me that. You lost that when you left me."

Alex now has tears streaming down her face, "I regret it everyday. I told the team not to tell you."

I think for a second and a question pops in my head. My eyes widen as my breathing starts to pick up, "How long were you with Servando before the wedding?"

Alex tenses, "What? Why would you-," I cut Alex off before she finishes her sentence.

"How long," I ask her with a glare.

Alex looks at the ground, "Six months," she mumbles.

My eyes widen and I stumble back a little, "What," I say.

"I'm so sorry," Alex says as she looks down.

"But you only told the team on the wedding day right," I ask Alex as she looks up.

Alex starts to play with her fingers, "No, they knew the entire time."

My body goes rigid. The team knew the entire time, they told me that Alex told them on the wedding day. "I can't believe you Alex. The only type of relationship we have is professional. That goes for you and the rest of the team. All of you lied to me for six months."

Alex starts to walk towards me, "No, Y/N, please. I didn't want you to get angry at them."

I hold up my hand, "Stop, just stop. I'm so done with you. Everyone in my life has left me. When I met you I felt like my life was coming back together, but no, you and the team just had to rip it back into shreds. Tell the team that I don't want to talk to them unless it is medical related, that goes the same for you."

I turn around and walk out the room as I hear Alex yell my name. I wipe away my tears as I walk towards the elevator. Once I get upstairs I walk back towards my room with my head down. "Y/N," I hear someone say and I look up, it's Tobin.

I sigh as I open the door to my room, "I don't want to talk to you."

"What? Why," Tobin asks.

I look at her, "You all lied to me for six months," Tobin eyes widen, "And I don't think I can ever forgive any of you for that," I say as I walk in my room.

I close my door and I hear Tobin walk away. I lean against the door and slide down to the ground as I start to cry. They all lied, they all hurt me. I get up once I start to calm down and my phone goes off, I started to get texts from the team.

Ashlyn: Alex and Tobin told us what happened. We wanted to tell you, we did. We just didn't want to hurt you anymore.

Mallory: Y/N, please text me back. I was just scared, please respond.

Rose: I'm so sorry, Y/N, I didn't want to hurt you.

Becky: Alex and Tobin told us, please don't shut us out, we are so sorry.

Christen: Y/N, please just answer one of us. I can't lose you again.

Kelley: They told us, I know that this is an unforgivable thing, but please don't ignore us. Everyone has missed you and we can't lose you.

After reading the texts I throw my phone on the bed as tears stream down my face again. I change into jeans and put on a black shirt with my leather jacket and black boots. I grab my room key card, my phone, and my wallet.

I leave the hotel and go to a bar that is down the street. I go to the bartender, "Give me the strongest drink you have," I tell him.

He comes back and hands me my drink. I quickly drink it and ask for another. I have about ten and I am completely out of it.

A girl then comes up to me. "Hey, sweetheart," the girl says as she trails her finger down my chest.

"What's up," I say leaning against bar.

"You wanna dance," she asks as she wraps an arm around my waist.

"For sure," I say and we go to the dance floor.

I am definitely not going back to the hotel tonight.

————————————————————————
Hello! Hope you enjoyed the update. Let me know if you have any requests or suggestions and I'll see what I can do. Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!