Chapter 43

Warnings: Swearing.
————————————————————————
Recap:

I turn my head slightly and see the person, "Hey, Sonny. Be easy," I say with a bright smile.

"You're getting married," she squeals.

"I am," I say then she gets off my back.

Emily hugs me tightly and I hug her back. "Come on Hart," she says when she pulls away and drags Hartley over to where Mal, Lindsey, and Rose are.

I chuckle and shake my head as they walk away. An arm wraps around mine and I look at the person and my heart flutters. "You ready for our forever," I ask Alex.

"I've been ready."
———
Present

Y/N's POV:

I wake up and groan quietly as I feel a pain in my stomach. I close my eyes as it lasts a couple seconds. I take a deep breath as the pain starts to go away.

I look at my left side and see Alex cuddled into me. I smile a little and slowly sit up and sit on the edge of the bed. I grab my phone and look at the time, it's 4am, we leave in four hours to go to Lyon.

I sigh and stand up and grab my medicine. I take one and then grab my guitar. I go to the balcony. I sit on a chair and rests my guitar on my lap.

I just stare at it then look at my right arm. I mindlessly start to play with the strings as I look back at the guitar. I feel tears build up in my eyes as I think about possibly never playing the guitar again.

I set my guitar on the ground and pull out my phone. I play some music on it and just look at the view.

I didn't realize how long I was sitting there till the sun started to come up. I look at the time and it's almost seven. I hear the alarm in the room go off and I pick up my guitar and walk in.

"Good morning," I say to Alex as she sits up and I put my guitar back in the case.

"Hi, baby," Alex says tiredly as I walk over.

I sit down next to Alex as she sits up. "How long have you been up," she asks me.

"Since four," I say tentatively.

Alex's eyes immediately widen, "Four?!"

I nod and Alex wraps her arms around me. "Why four?"

"Because I was in some pain and couldn't go back to sleep," I say as I sink into her embrace.

"You're sleeping on the bus," Alex tells me.

"Ok," I say and close my eyes.

"We have to get ready, breakfast is in fifteen minutes," Alex says and I sigh and sit up.

"Go get your clothes and I'll help you after I get dress," Alex says and kisses me then goes into the bathroom.

I get up and grab the traveling clothes and sit on the bed waiting for Alex. I feel another shoot of pain in my stomach and I groan loudly. "Babe?! What's wrong," Alex says as she quickly comes out the bathroom.