Chapter 57

Recap:

"We're going home," Alex says to me with a smile as she pulls out of the driveway.

I look at her with a bright smile and hold her hand, "We're going home."
———

Present

Y/N's POV:

"Alright, we're here," I say as I pull into a parking spot of the hotel.

"You know Ashlyn and Ali said we could stay with them, right?" Alex asks me.

"I know, but I didn't want to intrude," I say and she chuckles and kisses my cheek.

We look into the back and see Bailey, Olivia, and Asher sleeping. Hartley and Elijah pull up next to us after a minute.

"You wake up the twins and I'll get Bailey," Alex says and I nod as we get out of the car.

I open the car and start grabbing bags. "Liv," I say loud enough for her to wake up.

"We're here, honey. Grab you things," I say and she tiredly nods.

"Asher," I say and he slowly opens his eyes, "We're here."

Alex goes inside with a sleeping Bailey in her arms to sign us in. The twins grab their bags and we make our way inside with Elijah and Hartley behind us.

"We're good," Alex says once we get inside.

I nod and we go upstairs to our room while Elijah and Hartley sign in. We walk into the room and I smile at the space we have for our family. There is a bedroom with a king bed. Another bedroom with a queen size, then a pull out sofa bed. Then there are two bathroom along with a kitchen and small living room.

"Alright, Liv, you are in the queen bed with Bailey. Ash, you got the sofa bed," I say and the kids nod.

"We have to be at your Aunt's house in two hours. You guys can do whatever for an hour and a half then we have to go," Alex says.

Olivia goes to the bedroom and Asher sits on the couch and watches TV. "I'm going to let Bails sleep for a little more," Alex tells me and I nod.

"I'll be in the bedroom," I tell her.

I grab our bags and go to our room. Once I set everything down, I lay on my stomach on the bed. After a few minutes I feel weight next to me then light kisses places on my neck. "You okay, baby?" Alex asks as she rubs my back.

"Yeah, just tired," I tell her with my eyes closed.

I feel Alex start to take off my prosthetic arm and I sigh in relief after wearing it for so long. "Thank you," I say as I feel Alex lay back down.

"Get some sleep. I'll wake you up in an hour so you can take a shower," Alex says as she wraps her arm around my waist.

"Thank you, my love," I say tiredly.

"Of course. I love you, Y/N/N."

"I love you too," I respond quietly then I instantly fall asleep.
———

"Mommy! Mommy, wake up!" I hear a voice.

I slowly open my eyes and my eyes connect with blue one's. "Hey, Bailey," I say with a bright smile.

"Hi, Mommy. Momma told me to wake you up," she says.

"Thank you, Bails."

Bailey giggles and kisses my nose before rushing out of the room. I sit up and stretch when Alex walks in. "What happened to you waking me up?" I ask as my wife walks towards me.