Chapter 40

Warnings: Swearing
————————————————————————
Recap:

Alex's POV:

The final whistle is blown, we are heading to the semifinals! I let out a sigh of relief and Kelley jumps onto me. "We did it," she mumble into my shoulder.

"Yes we did," I say with a smile.

"All for Y/N," Kelley says as she gets off of me.

"All for Y/N," I say.

"Alex, Kelley," Julie says running towards us, "We gotta go now."

"Why," Kelley asks confused.

"The hospital called," Julie says, "It's Y/N."
———
Present

Alex's POV:

My eyes along with Kelley's widen and we quickly follow Julie to the locker room. "Allie," I say stopping her, "I need you to get Hartley. One of the staff members can take you, only Hartley and you," I say and Allie salutes.

I follow Julie to Jill. "Alex, you, Kelley, and Christen are going to the hospital. The team will be there soon," Jill tells me.

I nod and Christen, Kelley, and I quickly get into one of the team cars. Christen drives as I'm thinking about what could of happened.

When we get to the hospital we quickly park and get out of the car. We take our cleats off, throw them in the car, and run inside.

"Dr. Aveline," I shout as we enter when I see her running.

"I need to get to Y/N," she says and continues running down the hallway to Y/N's room.

We follow her, "You girls need to stay here," Dr. Shaw says.

"CLEAR," I hear from the room and Christen, Kelley, and I start crying.

"Fuck, no," Kelley says.

"CLEAR," we hear again.

After a few minutes we hear it and I immediately break down. "Time of death..."
———
Y/N's POV:

"How do I wake up," I ask my fourteen year old self frantically.

"You have to fight."

"How?! How do I do that," I ask.

"I'm gonna go, but you have to fight the challenges that come your way," my younger self says then she disappears.

"Wait, wait," I shout but then I feel pain in my stomach and look down to see blood seeping through the white shirt. Then a shooting pain in my arm and I look to see blood there as well. I fall to the ground and my eyes close.
———
Alex's POV:

"NO," I shout and Kelley and Christen hold me as we all cry together.

The team then enters the hospital and runs to us. "What happened," Mal asks.

"She-she's," I try to get out but can't.

"No, no, no," Tobin says.

"You're lying," Emily says.

Everyone starts to cry when Dr. Aveline walks out, "I'm so sorry," she says.

"DR. AVELINE," a nurse yells from inside the room.

Dr. Aveline immediately runs back in.
———
Y/N's POV:

I feel pain when I open my eyes and groan. "What? How," I hear someone say.