Chapter 44

Warnings: None.
————————————————————————
Recap:

"Are you guys serious," we hear someone say and we quickly pull away from each other.

We turn and see the entire team standing there. "There are children here," Allie says and we see Tierna's, Mal's, Rose's, Lindsey's, Emily's, and Sam's eyes being covered.

Alex and I then chuckle lightly, "Sorry, guys."

"We gotta go, we have dinner to celebrate," Julie says then they all walk out.

"One more," I ask Alex.

"One more," she says.

I pull her in for a long kiss then we head out. We get on the bus then everyone starts messing with us.

"Alex and Y/N sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G," we heard and that's all we heard till we got back to the hotel.
———
Present

Y/N's POV:

We are now in Lyon. Alex and I are in our hotel room starting to plan our wedding since she has an off day and she wanted to start planning ASAP.

"So, where do you want to have the wedding," I ask as I lay against the headboard.

"I don't know, I was thinking somewhere by the mountains. I think it would be beautiful to take some pictures by there after," Alex says as she gets her computer and sits next to me.

Alex sets her computer on her lap and I sigh as I rest my head on her shoulder. "I think that's a good idea. We can ask some of the girls what they think. If that doesn't work maybe somewhere close to a beach," I say.

"That works too, I just want the day to be perfect," Alex says and she look at me.

"And it will be perfect," I say and hold her hand.

Alex smiles at me and I smile back. She leans down and kisses me.

When Alex pulls away there is a knock on the door. I groan, "Can we not get a few hours alone?"

Alex laughs. "We're at a very important tournament babe," she says and gets up to open the door.

Once the door is opened my eyes widen as the entire team walks into the room. "Um, what is everyone doing here," Alex asks as she closes the door.

"Team bonding," Mal says as she lays on my right side and rests her head in my lap.

I chuckle, "And what is team bonding for today?"

"Helping with your wedding planning," Lindsey says.

My eyes widen, "This will be interesting."
———
After three hours the girls leave. I'm sitting on the bed starring at the computer while Alex makes sure all the girls leave. "I don't known what I would wear," I say, "I don't think a dress works for me and if I wore a suit I would have to wear the prosthetic arm or not wear it and cut the sleeve up to my arm."

"Whatever you choose, you would still look beautiful," Alex says as she sits behind me.

Alex starts to gently massage my shoulders. I sigh and close my eyes. Alex then comes around and straddles my lap. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and I lay my head on her chest.