Chapter 21

Warnings: Violence. Homophobia. Swearing.
————————————————————————
Recap:

"When do you start training for the World Cup," I ask Alex.

"We start camp at the end of next month then we have some friendly games leading up to the World Cup. Our first friendly is April 7th," she tells me.

I nod, "Hopefully I'll be able to come," I tell her.

Alex looks up at me, "You will."

I smile back then we hear someone knock on the door. I look at Alex confused and she is confused as well, "I'm not expecting anyone," she says as she stands up.

Alex walks out of the room and here her open the door and hear her talk, "What are you doing here?"
———
Present

Y/N's POV:

"We're here to have a little talk about you getting involved with my daughter," I hear my mom say and my eyes widen.

I immediately grab my phone and stop when I hear my mom say something, "Close the door Servando."

I feel anger grow inside me as I pull my wheelchair over, but I wince as my ribs ache. I take a deep breath and get in my wheelchair. My breath hitches when I hear something shatter and I hear Alex scream.

I dial 911, "911, what's you emergency?"

"My mom and my girlfriend's ex are in the house. They have threatened her along with me and our friends in the past and I just heard something break and my girlfriend screamed, please send help," I say panicked.

"Ok, sweetie, please calm down. What is your address and I'll send officers your way," the officer says.

"It's (random address)," I tell her.

"Ok, there are officers on the way," she tells me.

"Thank you," I say.

Before the officer can say anything someone walks into the room and takes my phone out of my hand. I look up slowly and see my mom. Servando is behind her while tightly holding Alex. My eyes widen when I see a cut on her head.

"Hello, sweetheart," my mom says and I try to move away in my wheelchair but my mom holds it to prevent me from moving.

My mom looks around the room and stops when she sees a chair. "Tie her up over there, Servando," my mom says.

"No! Stop," I say as Servando drags Alex over to the chair.

Servando pushes her into the chair and ties her up. Alex's eyes connect with mine and I see treats building up in her eyes.

"Now, back to you," my mom says as she turns to face me, "What the fuck did I tell you about being with a girl?"

"I don't fucking care what you said! I'm gay, just accept it already," I yell at her.

Then I here a loud smack and my head violently moves to the right. "Y/N," I hear Alex shout as I slowly look back at my mom as I hold my cheek.