Chapter 6

Warnings: None

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I leave the hotel and go to a bar that is down the street. I go to the bartender, "Give me the strongest drink you have," I tell him.

He comes back and hands me my drink. I quickly drink it and ask for another. I have about ten and I am completely out of it.

A girl then comes up to me. "Hey, sweetheart," the girl says as she trails her finger down my chest.

"What's up," I say leaning against bar.

"You wanna dance," she asks as she wraps an arm around my waist.

"For sure," I say and we go to the dance floor.

I am definitely not going back to the hotel tonight.

---

Present

Kelley's POV:

I sigh as I sit back on my bed in the room. I look at my phone and I still have no text from Y/N. I am sharing a room with Julie and she is on the phone with Carli right now as we try to figure out this situation with Y/N.

"Alright, I'll have her do it," Julie says as she looks at me.

I look at her with confusion and she holds her finger up telling me to wait. Julie hangs up, "What do I need to do," I ask her.

"Since we can't go out, we need to tell Jill. Maybe her and Dawn could go find Y/N," Julie tells me.

I nod and stand up, "I'll go tell her right now," I say and I walk towards the door and turn to face Julie when I reach it, "If anyone hears from Y/N please let me know."

Julie nods and I leave our room. When I get to Jill's room I take a deep breath and knock.

"What are you doing here Kelley? It's 12 am," Jill says when she sees me.

I sigh and look down,"I know, Jill, I'm sorry, but the conversation between Alex and Y/N didn't go well. The entire team has been trying to get a hold of Y/N/N, but she isn't answering. The team was wondering if you and Dawn could by chance go look for her, we are all really worried," I tell her and look back up.

Jill's eyes are wide as she takes in this information. "Of course, I'll call Dawn and we'll meet at Y/N's hotel room. I'll text you when we find her," Jill says as she puts her shoes on.

"Ok, thank you," I tell her.

"Of course and try and get some rest," she says as she calls Dawn.

I walk back towards my room, I definitely will not be getting any rest till we find Y/N.

I get back to my room and tell Julie and text the team letting them know Jill and Dawn are going to look for Y/N.

---

It is about 12:15 when I get a text from Jill telling me that Y/N is not in her room and that they are going to leave to look for her. My eyes widen and i jump out of bed. "What? What happened," Julie says as she jumps awake.

I look at her, "Y/N's not in her room. Jill and Dawn left the hotel to look for her."

Julie's eyes widen as she hears this and immediately calls Carli. I lay back down hoping that Y/N is ok. Why Alex? Why did we have to hide that from her?

---

Y/N's POV:

I am dancing with the girl when I feel myself being pulled back. "Hey, stop it, I'm having fun," I say tiredly.

I feel two people hold me up as they walk towards the exit. I slowly look towards the door and pull back which results in me falling and landing on the floor. I groan as I start to get a headache and I feel myself being pulled off the ground. "Let's go, Y/N," one of the people say.

I look in the direction of the person that says that as we exit the bar. "Oh, hi, Jill," I say with a smile.

Jill looks at me sympathetically as I lean my head on her shoulder. I feel the other person hold me up a little more so I don't fall. I look in their direction, "Dawn! I missed you," I say as my words start to slur more.

I stumble a little as we get closer to a hotel. Once we walk into the hotel I hear multiple gasps.

I slowly look up at the noise and see a group of women, "Wow," I say as I pull myself out of Dawn and Jill's arms.

I start to fall forward before someone catches me. I look up at the person and they have really pretty eyes. "Dang," I say as I touch their cheek, "You have really pretty eyes, they are so blue" I tell them.

The person chuckles, "Thank you Y/N," they tell me.

I look up at her with curiosity, "How do you know my name," I ask tiredly.

"I have my ways," the person answers as she picks me up bridal style.

I lean my head on their shoulder and close my eyes. "I'm gonna take her to her room guys. I'll head back to my room once I get her settled," I hear the stranger say.

I feel her start to walk. When we get to a room she places me down on a bed. I throw myself backwards and I hear the person chuckle. I feel myself being pulled back up. When I am sitting up the person starts to take off my jacket. "Woah, slow down," I tell her, "We gotta get to know each other first."

The person sighs and takes my jacket of, "We already do Y/N," she tells me.

I look at her wide eyes, "Really? How," I ask the person.

She looks at me, "In another universe we know each other."

I gasp as I lay back down on the bed. "That is so cool," I say as the person starts to take my shoes off.

While I'm laying down the person takes off my shirt so I'm only in my sports bra. I feel the person trace a tattoo on my arm. I look down and see it's the one that has an 'A' with a heart around it. "When did you get this," the person asks.

I think for a second trying to keeps my thoughts in order, "Um, I think I got that the day before my wedding day last year," I say as I lay my head on the pillow and I hear the person sniffle a little.

I close my eyes when I feel the person pull away and pull the blanket over me and I sink into the warmth. The person runs their fingers through my hair and kisses my forehead then I hear them walk away.

Right before I give in to sleep I hear the person say this, "I love you, Y/N," then I'm consumed into sleep.

———————-
Hello! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you are enjoying the book so far. Don't forget to vote, comment, and stay safe! See ya tomorrow!