Chapter 2

I arrive at school and instantly get nervous about how the day will go and who I'll have to stay with. I park my car and head into school, with my hood up looking down at the ground hoping that no one will see me and pick on me. I get to my locker and start taking out my books I needed for my first class.

I grab my books and im just about to shut it when someone shuts it for me. I look to see who it is...Colby Brock.
My eyes grow big with fear. "What the hell do you think your doing?!" Colby yells in my face. Pushing me against my locker. As everyone in the hallway looks at me and goes quite. I look down at my feet not wanting to talk or say anything. "Look at me when I'm talking to you stupid bitch!" I feel my eyes start to tear up. "Awe you sad now?" "N-no l-leave m-me a-alone" I say trying to sound like I'm not scared but a wimper comes out.

"Awe you are scared little slut arent you?" Colby starts to laugh. Just then I hear yelling from someone. I look to see who it was... principle Ikner! "Hey you get off of her now!!" She yells. Colby quickly stops pushing me against my locker looking at principle Ikner. "Come here right this instint!" Colby walks over to the principle. "Oh if it isn't Mr Colby Brock" She states. "Principles office now!" She yells. Colby does as told and walks to the principles office. I stood there with tears in eyes. "Oh Ms Kate Sanders!" She yells in not so mad of a tone. I look up, "pls go to the bathroom and take a breather. When is that boy gonna stop treating you like this?" "I d-dont k-know ma'am." I say in a shaky voice. "Well go to class when your done freshening up." "Ok t-thank y-you."

I then go to the bathroom and freshen up.

Colbys P.O.V

I got to the principles office and got in trouble again as userual. Principle Ikner said I have detention again cause this isnt my first time ive gotten in trouble for picking on her. "You have detention at the end of school today." "Ok whatever." I say getting up to leave. I walk out and go to my classes

~Time Skips cause im lazy~

Back to your P.O.V

After my classes I go to lunch. I walk to lunch and sit at a table that no one sits at. I sit there going onto my phone cause I dont eat school lunch. Nothing happens at lunch which was good.

~Time Skips cause im lazy again sorry~

The bell rings and I grab my crap and leave to go to my car can't wait to get home. I get in my car and leave the school driving home.

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
Make sure to vote!!❤