Chapter 14

We head to the car and got in. We headed back to the house. The majority of the car ride back was quite. Only the radio was on, but even that was quite. "That kiss... Did it mean something to you?" Colby asks as he pulls up to a red light looking at me. "Um... I-I don't know." I say not wanting to give him the real response. Afraid that he would make fun of me. He looks at me and chuckles. "It did to me..." I look at him shocked then blushed alittle. He just chuckled a little then began driving again. A few minute later. I felt like I had the guts to to tell him what the kiss meant to me. "Colby...um the kiss meant something to me..." I said imedetly wishing I could take it back. He smiles at me and pulls up into the drive way of his house. We get out and walk into the house.

We get inside. "Imma go up stairs and take a shower I feel disgusting." "Mk." He says walking up the stairs with me." I go to the bathroom and grab a new towel. I turned on the shower. I get undressed and got into the shower. I was my body and my face and my hair then shave. With only 1 thought in my head. Does Colby like me? Do I like him? I finally get done in the shower and wrap my towel around my body and open the door to see if anyone was there. The coast was clear so I headed to "my" room. And shut the door behind me.

I headed to my closest were my clothes were (obviously) I drop my towel and hang it up so it can air dry. I start looking for some pajamas to wear. I start to feel eyes on me. I get stiff with fear. I turn around slowly to see who or what was watching. I should have known. Colby. "What are you doing?!" "Oh uh sorry I came in here and was wondering if we could watch another movie?" He says looking at my body up and down. I take notice and cover my body with my hands. "Sure just get out! I'm changing!" I yell. He puts up his hands in defence. Ok "Ok ok im going." He says heading to the door with a smerk on his face. I turn around and realize what just happened. "Colby Brock just saw me naked!" I finish getting dressed into something comfy I decided on wearing this.

 "Colby Brock just saw me naked!" I finish getting dressed into something comfy I decided on wearing this

For underneath

Sleeping With Sirens hoodie for thoes

Sleeping With Sirens hoodie for thoes. who don't know the band or what the hoodie says. Pretend like the hoodie is in black. And the letters are in white.

I head to Colbys room since the lights downstairs are off. I wanted to see if he still wanted to watch a movie. I was about to knock on his door when I heard moaning. I froze in my tracks. I didn't know what to do. Should I just knock? Should I wait? I backed up from the door and tip toed back to the room I was staying in. I decided to just yell out that I was gonna start looking for movie to watch. "Colbyyy come help me look for a movie to watch!" I yell. "O-Ok! Just a sec!" He yells back. I was nervous for when he came into the room. What if I act nervous? He might ask why. Should I tell him I heard him? A few minutes later I hear his door open and foot steps coming towards my room. My stomach starts to turn. He walks in...

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
I don't even know whats happening now😂 just going with the flow