Chapter 22

It was Shea... What was she doing here? I quickly backed up and sat back down. A couple seconds later Sam walks into the living room with Shea. "Sheas gonna play with us." Sam says. "Ok." Everyone shouts. I can tell everyone secretly wanted her out if the house by my the looks they gave her. I guess they just wanted to be nice. Shea sat down next to devyn and Corey. "Let's play now!" Brennen says. Everone agrees.

Katrina goes. She spins the bottle and it lands on Devyn. Since there not gay they kiss each other on the cheek. We all went "ooooo." I giggled at that a little cause everyone did it nsync. Colby looked over at me and chuckled at me. I saw Shea glarring over at us. "Who's next?" Aryia asks. "I'll go." Shea says crawling over to the bottle in the middle of the room. She spins the bottle. It lands on Sam... "Oh god!" I think to myself. Sam instantly goes stiff.  She walks over to him. They kiss. But it was only a little peck. When she walked away Sam almost instantly wipped my lips. He mouths "That was disgusting!" To everyone. You could tell that everyone was trying hard not to laugh.

*Time skips to your turn*

Its my turn. I get a nervous feeling in my stomach. But I spin the bottle anyway. It stops it lands on...

Mike... I look over at him at cover my face. Hiding the redness. "Great now I have to kiss someone who just saw me naked!" I walk over him. I kiss him. It was only a peck though. Everyone was doing pecks. No one did it passionately. The final person to go was Colby. He spins the bottle. "What if he gets Shea? Will it passiont or not?" "Kate!... Hello?!... KATE!" I am then snapped back into reality. "Uh what?" I ask confused. "The bottle landed on you." Colbys says. I look to see everyone looking at me. "Oh ok." We lean into a kiss. I could see on the corner of my eyes Shea was NOT HAPPY at all. But I didn't care. I kissed him he kissed me. It was the first and the last kiss that was passionate out of the entire game. All I know was that it was not just a peck at all. "Go get a room!" Amber said laughing. Everyone laughed as well. Exept Shea. She had a death stare on us. We pulled away and laughed.

*Skips to when everyone leaves.*

There was only one person who couldn't leave. Guess who?...

SHEA! While Colby and I were picking up after the party. That his parents said we couldn't have. But what ever it wasnt even a actual party it was more of a get together?

"Colby can I stay the night I don't feel like driving home. Plus I dont have money for a uber or anything." "Yea thats fine." Colby said back to her while picking up bottles and putting them into the trash. "We're do I sleep?" "You can take my room. I'll sleep on the couch." "Oh! No thats ok I'll sleep on the couch!" "You sure?" "Yea." "Ok suite your self." "I'm going to bed!" I say before heading up stairs.  Same here!" (Colby all ready got Shea blankets and everything)

Colby and I started up stairs. I went into "my" room while he went to his. I decided to just put n my head phones and listen to music. Cause I really wasn't tired I tried I just wanted to go to "my" room and relax. I put on the song King for a day by Pierce the Veil ft. Killen Quinn. That song went by so fast I didn't ever realize it was on. Ilthe next songs that played were...

---In the End by Black Veils Brides
---Check Yes Juliet By We the Kings
---Move Along by All American Rejects
---Mrs Brightside

                         Songs below

I decided I wanted Starbucks so I took out my head phones and I heard something.

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
Make sure to vote! Also go listen to songs that I just mentioned. There my fav songs of rn! Then come back and comment you can song out of them!