Chapter 32

I just layed there in "my" bed thinking about those words. "Maybe Alex is right. Maybe I do need to live alittle. Instead of working my ass off studying and worrying about my grades. I should just have some fun once in a while. I mean I do get straight A's. I might be able to balance out studying and partying." I thought to my self.

I was slowly starting to drift off to sleep. When I hear a knock at "my" door. "Come in!" I say half asleep. "I'm invited to a friend from schools party. He said I can bring a friend along. And well your the only one of my friends who aren't going. So you wanna come?" " Sure just give me a sec to get dressed. What time does it start?" I ask getting up from the bed. "It starts in like 2 hours. He lives right down the street so we can just walk." "Ok." I say heading to the closet. He just nods and exists the room. Closing the door behind him.

I start to pick out something to wear. I haven't done my laundry yet l so i really need to do that. I barely have any clothes left. I finally pick out a outfit that will work. Since mostly all of my cloths are dirty. I decided on this.

I go to the bathroom and do light curls to my hair

I go to the bathroom and do light curls to my hair. I get done with my outfit. I realized I only spent about 45 minutes to get ready.

So I decided to do my nails. I go downstairs and grab a bowl put water in it then put ice. To make ice water. I go to "my" room. I go to my bag and dig around. I finally find my nail polish and my tools. I only had 2 colors to pick from since I wasn't staying here for long and I didn't know if I would even  paint my nails anyway. I grab the bag that has the nail polish in it. I sit on the ground and grab my mini towel I use when I paint my nails along with my tools. I lay the towel down and get started.

I get done and put my hands into the bowl

I get done and put my hands into the bowl. (The ice water is supposed to make your nails dry faster. I'm not positive if this actually works though. So don't take my word for it.) I pull my hands out and there numb. I shake my hands over the bowl to make sure I get off some if the water. Once done I pat my hands against my towel to get the rest if my hands dry. 

I put all if my nail stuff away. Then when to the bathroom and poured out the water from the water. I then go downstairs and put my bowl in the dishwasher. I go back up stairs do put kn my shoes. (The shoes in the picture of the outfit)

"Are we going yet!?" I yelled to Colby while putting on my other sock. "Yea! Let's go!" Colby yelled back. I heard his foot steps go downstairs as I got up to head down with him. "Lets go!" I yelled heading out of the house. "Ok the house in right down there." Colby saud pointing to the house down the street. "Mk." I replied to him.

"You look so hot right now princess." Colby said while putting his arms around my shoulders. I just laughed while looking at him. "No I don't and princess?" "Dont lie to your self Kate. Your really pretty right now. And yes princess. Thats your nickname for me. But ONLY I can call you that. No one else." Colby said staring into my eyes. As we stopped walking to look at each other.

"What should your nickname be? Colbs?" I ask cause thats the only one I can think of. "I was thinking more like daddy." He said while smerking. "Theres no way I'm calling you that Colby!" I say laughing. "You will sooner or later in bed." He said leaning in to kiss me. I backed up and just keept walking. "Never gonna happen!" I say while walking off. But them the thought of what Alex said about being a teenager. To life a fun teenage life before your not a teen anymore. To Take Chances. I stopped in my tracks. I truned around and...

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
...