Chapter 9

We get into his car and we drive home. I was nervous to ask about what was happening at school today with him and his friends. I was nervous to but still did. "So umm...ive got a question." "Yea what's up?" "So um... What was with you and sam and Brennen at school. Why did you guess keep looking at me?" He sighs and looks over at me quickly and then back at the road. "Umm... I dont know how to say this but...um... I-i think I like you. Like, like like you.... More than friends." I swallow the lump that formed in my throat while he ws taking. I was speechless. I didnt know what to say. Was he just saying this? Did he really mean it? Was this a sick a joke? I thought to myself not answering Colby. Colby clears his throat "Um I sorry I shouldnt have said anything I should have just keept that to myself-" "No its ok I like you to." He looks at me and chuckles then smiles and blushes.
Then I realized what I said. I felt sick to my stomach. I felt as if I would throw up. I didnt know what to do in thiz situation. I felt my face burning up from blushing. I covered my face with my hands. "No its ok you dont have to hide your face... Your beatiful don't hide it." He said pulling up to his house. I giggled from what he said but at the same time I flet my face burning even more from blushing. We got out of his car and went inside.

Colbys P.O.V

I sighed when she asked me why my close friends Brennen and Sam were looking at her the entire day. I was nervous she would ask. Cause I had to tell her I like her more that a friend. Kate is the first girl I actually like. Usually I date girls cause I'm forced to or I just feel like dating. But Kate I actually like, shes pretty and cute and I love her personality. I told her I liked her and she didnt reply back which made my stomach drop Did I just make the mistake of telling her I like her when she dont like me back? Was all I was thinking. She just covered her face... I didnt like that. I didnt like the fact that she was covering her face she didn't need to besides I already knew she was blushing. We got to my house and went inside.

Back to your P.O.V

We got inside his house. "Hey guys how was school?" Mrs Brock asked. "Goo- mom? Why do you have a suitcase with you?" Colby asked. "Oh so me and your father have to go on a little business trip. And Kate I already told your parents about this so dont worry." "Ok." I say "ok. Oh and how long will you be gone for?" "Colby asked. "Just about 4 days." "Ok." He says. Mrs Brock nods jer head and walks into the kitchen. I start to head up stairs. "Oh! And Kate!" Mrs Brock yells from down stairs. I run back down the stairs that I've already walked up since I was only half way up the stairs. I walk to Mrs Brock. "So your mom texted me this afternoon and said she has to for 2 more weeks. So if you need me to drive you back to your house to grad a couple more outfits I will." She said smiling. "Ok thank you, can I just go put down my backpack in "my" room first?" "Yes go ahead." She says turning around. I head upstairs and put down my bag and head down stairs. I saw Colby in his room while I was heading down. I go with Mrs Brock to my house and I run inside and grap 2 more pairs of jeans, shirts, underwear, and socks. I run back out of my house with a small little bag I grabbed while running out. I get inside the car and we start heading back to her house. "Can you run inside and tell Mr Brock to come out with our suit cases. Its time for us to go." "Ok!" I say and run inside. I see Mr Brock right away. I tell him to get there suitcases and go to there car cause it was time for them to go. He runs and grabs there suitcases. Colby comes down stairs to say good bye to them. Colby, Mr Brock and I run outside. Mr Brock gets in the car with Mrs Brock. "Ok we have to go now! No parties! No getting into trouble with the cops or anything!" Mrs Brock yells from the other side of the car. Looking at Colby for the last little part she said. He just rules his eyes playfully and puts his arms up in defense and says "Ok." "Ok bye guys we have to go. Make good choices while we are gone." Mr Brock says. And with that they are gone.

Colby and I turn to go inside Colby goes first. After I walk in I close and lock the door. I turn to see Colby looking at me with a smerk. I jump a little with a confused look. "So... We're home alone..." He says with a smerk on his face still. I look at him and roll my eyes playfully. "Keep dreaming." I say walking up the stairs. "Oh come on!!" He says following me. I turn to look at him. He looks at me and smiles sadly. "Sorry but no!" I say turning around and runing the rest of the way to my room with my bag in hand. I get to "my" room and put my stuff away. I get up to take a shower cause that's what i do to get thoughts off my head. I go to the bathroom. I take a shower and get out. I realize I dont have my clothes in the bathroom with me. I take my towel and rap it aroumd me. I open the odds and look in the hall way to see if theres anyone there. I dont see anything so I make a run for it. I get to my room and close the door. I get dressed into this.

 I get dressed into this

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------Make sure to vote!!❤Do you guys like it so far?

Make sure to vote!!❤Do you guys like it so far?