Chapter 39

I fell asleep. I was woken up by Colby shaking me awake. "Whatttttt." I say in a sleepy tone. "Wake uupp were home." "Carry me." I say putting my arms up. "Finnee." Colby picks me up and brings me inside. Me goes to the couch and puts me down. "I'll be in my room if you need me!" Colby yells heading upstairs. "K." Then fall back to sleep. I don't know why but I was really tired.

*1 hour later*
I open my eyes and yawn and stretch. I get up and go to the kitchen to eat something. I didn't want to feel rude by going through someones fridge and pantry so I just grab a granola bar out of the pantry. I head upstairs to "my" room. I get to the room I'm staying in and decided to draw since I was in a drawing a mood. I grabbed a pencil a piece of paper out of my bag for school along with a hard cover book. I get on "my" bed and lean against the bed frame. Also putting on some songs that I can vibe with.

*these aren't the actual videos to the movies obviously. But these are videos that I watch when i listen to these songs. There videos of different movies that go to the song.*

Tag you're it by Melanie Martinez. I started sketching and trying to get ideas on what to draw while singing along to the song. "Running through the parking lot. He chased me but he wouldn't stop. Tag, You're it, Tag, Tag, You're it. Grabbed my hand and pushed me down. Took the words rught my mouth. Tag, You're it, Tag, Tag, you're it..." I kept singing when I found what I wanted to draw. I grabbed another paper and drew what I just did but bigger and more cleaner. The song ended. The next song to play was

Carousel by Melanie Martinez. I started singing to the song while drawing. The song ended then the next song started. (Sorry this is being kind of rushed) The next song to play was

I was singing along to song getting done with the base of my drawing. Now getting started with cleaning up the lines and touching it up. Making the lines darker and adding more details. And before I knew it I was done with drawing. "Should I color it?... na I always mess up wlthe drawing so when I start adding any color to it." I whisper to myself.

I put all my stuff away since I was done drawing and out of the mood. But before I put the drawing away I took my phone and took a picture of it and posted it to Instagram. Since I was proud of it cause I haven't drawn anything in while.

 Since I was proud of it cause I haven't drawn anything in while

Lets just take a moment for Scar. He was one of the Trapcats of The Trap House. He was found by trash. There thinking he was hit by car. Then someone moved him. Rip Scar.

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
How has yalls day been? Moment of respect for Scar the trapcat.