Chapter 35

We headed to Applebees. Jamming out to music. Singing at the top of our lungs to different songs. Like Sex Money Feelings Die by Lykke li, and Check Yes, Juliet by We The Kings. (I know ive already included check yes Juliet but it just seems like the perfect song for rn)

Im laughing my ass off. It was so much fun I didn't want this to end. I felt secure with him. Safe with him. We finally get to Applebees and get out of the car. I get out and Colby grabs my waist and walks with me. I just smile at him. He smiles back. A person brings us to a table. We sit down and look at the menus to look at the food. "What are you getting?" Colby asks. "I decided to get a hamburger with fries. What are you getting?" I answer back. "Im getting a streak and fries." He answers back. "Oooo that sounds good." I say. He nods.

Afew mintues later a girl comes to see what we would like to order. "Hi I'm Sophie! I'll be surving you tonight!" The waiter girl says looking at me. "Can I get a sprite with a hamburger and a side of fries?" I ask. Sophie writes it down. "Can I get a sprite with a streak with fries?" He asks looking at Sophie. I couldn't help but notice that when Colby started talking Sophie looked at Colby...but like not just a friendly look. Something more. She then did something I would never forget. She bit her lip!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I don't think she knows that I saw her though. "Ok coming right up!" She says staring at Colby. She then walks away.

                          *This is Sophie*

When she left we started talking again. About random stuff. About 30 minutes later the food finally came. "Ok here is your drinks and food. Let me know if you need anything." Sophie said staring at Colby. "Ok thank you!" Colby said smiling. She bit her lip and walked away. I just rolled my eyes and started eating.

        *Skip to when there done eating.*

We get done eating and the waiter comes to give us our check. We do all of that stuff and walk out. We head to Colbys car. We get in and start home. He listen to music on the way there. We get home and walk inside. "I'm so tired!" I say yawning and heading up the stairs. "Same!" Colby says walking up the stairs. "Night Colby thanks for the dinner!" I say while heading for the door. "Night! And no problem!" He says going into his room and I went into "mine". I got changed quickly into this

 I got changed quickly into this

I get into bed and drift asleep.

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
I wish I had clothes like her:(