Chapter 42

I wake up arms around my waist. I look over to see Colby out cold. I slid out of his grip and get up streatching at the same time. "I'm hungry again." I whisper. "I want McDonalds... No I don't need that, I need something healthy... Oh what am I saying I need McDonalds." I think to myself. I go put on my socks and put on my vans. I put some comfortable joggers and a tang top crop top

I grab my phone and head downstairs trying not to make any noise

I grab my phone and head downstairs trying not to make any noise. I grab Colbys keys which are in a bowl next to the front door. And head out. I get into the car and start it. I back out and head to McDonalds.

McDonalds was only a few minutes away. I getthere and decide on walking inside since the drive through line was long. I find a parking spot and park. I get out and go I side. The inside wasn't as packed as the drive through line. I waited in line and went through my phone. Since I already knew what I was gonna get. I check Twitter. Then it was my time to order.

I always hated ordering my own food. Since I had to talk to someone. When I was younger I always my mom or dad order what I wanted cause I was to scared to talk to the person. But now that I was older I knew I had to get over my fear adventurly. I stepped up to order.

"Hi what would you like to order?" The person said. "Hi I'd like to order a medium fry, and a 12 chicken nugget." O...k. And is that all?"The person says after putting in my order. "Yes." "Ok your total comes to $10.25. And who's this for?" "Kate." I say grabbing my credit card and putting it in. Doing all of the payment suff. "Eating here or taking it home with you?" "Taking it home." "Ok can just go wait off to the side." I nod and walk off to the sid. Going back on my phone to pass time waiting for my food to be ready.

*10 minutes later*

"Kate!" Someone yells. I look to see my food ready. I put my phone in my pocket and walk to my food grabbing it and walking out.

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
Hope you guys are having a amazing night/day❤