Chapter 45

It was getting late so everyone was leaving. I wake up on the couch. My phone was next to me so I truned it on. 3:23 a.m It read. I look beside me to see Colby. Confused as fuck to why I was on couch. But I didn't mind it well I was just to tired to care. I got up and walked upstairs got into "my" bed and fell right back to sleep.

I woke up again. This time by my phone alarm going off. "Ughhhh." I got up and got ready. Got dressed in to this

I went downstairs to see Colby on his phone eating an apple

I went downstairs to see Colby on his phone eating an apple. "Why was I sleeping on the couch when I woke up at like 3 in morning?" Asked confused. "Oh goodmorning beatiful. You fell asleep on the couch and I didn't want to wake you. Then I guess I fell asleep to." Colby said shrugging. I now and grab an apple. We get into his car and head to school.

The next couple of days went by pretty fast. School was pretty normal. Just the occasional looks/glares.

*3 days later*
*Colby and Kate started dating*

Colby and I just pulled into the drive way. "It's Fridayyy!" I say getting out of the car. Colby laughs a bit. We walk in the house to hear people talking. Colby and I look at each other confused. Then he gets a look on his face like he knows who the people. "Were home!" Colby calls out. "Colbyyyy! Kateeee!" I hear from the other room. I follow Colby into the room were I heard the voice. I entire the room to see Mrs and Mr Brock. "Oh there home." I think to myself. To be honest I was kinda upset. I liked being alone with Colby. But I guess it doesn't last forever. Mrs and Mrs Brock goes up to Colby and gives him and hug then me. "So anything exciting happen while we were gone?" Mrs Brock asked. "Nothing real exciting happened at all but..." Colby said looking me. I give him a questionable look.

"Can I tell them bout us?" He whispers to me. I think for a second then nod. "Well... Kate and I are da..ting." His parents facial expression didn't change they both just stood there. Like they were trying to comprehend what Colby just told them. After about a moment or 2 they realized what he said and meant. "Really?! That's fanatic! I knew you guys were going to get close!" Mrs Brock said looking at us. Mr Brock chuckles and then leaves the room. But I hear him whisper to Colby "You did good... Treat her like a queen." Before walking away. He nods and chuckes before looking at me and blushing. And smile back. "Oh! Dear your mother and father texted me there on there way to pick you up right now." Mrs Brock said looking at me. "Ok I'll go get my stuff all packed up." I said before walking up the stairs. I get to "my" room and start packing up my stuff. I'm about to make the bed when someone opens the door. I trun to see Colby. "Hey babe." I say turning back to the bed. I feel hands slither around my waist. "I don't want you to go." Colby whispers. "I have tooooo." I say turning around in his arms. And hugging him. "I love you." "I love you more."

I hear the door bell go off. Colby lets go of me. "I have to make the bed real quick." I say making the bed. "Kate you moms here!" Mr Brock yells from down stairs. I went down the stairs to see my mom standing at the door way. "Hi mom!" I say giving her a hug.

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
Wow! Not a short chapter this time! Also you guys know how you can text sam and colby using there number? Welllll THEY NOTICED ME!😁

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------Wow! Not a short chapter this time! Also you guys know how you can text sam and colby using there number? Welllll THEY NOTICED ME!😁

I cried...