Chapter 7

I get into bed and pluge in my phone and turn on the t.v. I realize that Family Guy is still on pause. But I wasn't really in the mode to watch it. I was in the mood for some Romance/Drama. I go onto Stick and onto Tubi I search up Titanic. Ive always loved this movie especially Leonardo DiCaprio. Ive always had a crush on him but only from Titanic. (Thats true in real life to He hits differently in that movie to me.Ok?😂) I type in Titanic hoping it would on Tubi and thankfully it was. I click on it and the movie starts. Then I hear a knock on "my" door.

"Come in!" I say while pausing the movie. "Hey I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out-" Colby says walking into my room. Colby Brock just aksed me to hang out?!... Is he ok? Is he on drugs?! "Oh Im sorry im watching a movie." I say in a tried voice. "Your watching another movie?" I node. What movie he asks. "Titanic." I say answering his question. "Ooooo can I watch with you?... I've been watched this movie before." He says nervously like he was afraid of me saying no. "What?! You've never watched it before!?" I say comply shocked. "I know I know I know ive just never came around to watch it." "Oh my gosh you have to watch it!" I say whisper yelling cause his parents were most likely asleep and didn't want to wake them up. "K thanks."he said smiling.

Without warning he takes off his shirt so hes only in grey joggers. I couldn't help myself but to stare at his abs. Colby looks at me then chuckles. He turns off the light and walks over to the other side of "my bed" and lays down. I didnt even realize I was staring. "You good?" He asks chuckling. "Oh um yea sorry I was just-" "It's fine" he says cutting me off. I start the movie over from the beginning since I was only like 10 minutes into it.

I total forgot Colby was in the same room as me and got up and took of my top off so I was only in a bra cause I like to sleep without a shirt on, it makes me feel more comfortable. I start to feel eyes on me I turn around to see Colby looking right at me... Smerking. I jump when I see him. "Oh my gosh I completely forgot you were in here im so sorry!" I say and imedetly cover myself. "No your all good." He says still staring. "I'm so sorry I'm used to wearing a bra to bed! it makes me feel comfortable. I'll put my shirt on again." "No no no no its ok! If it makes you feel comfortable I'm ok with it." He says back fast.

Colbys P.O.V

I look over to Kate and see her getting up. Your about to ask her what she was doing. When she takes off her shirt. My heart starts to beat faster. As I stare at her. She turns around and jumps she explains her self and why she did that. I tell her it's ok and she gets back into bed.

Back to your P.O.V

I get back into bed feeling really imbarised. But cant help myself from thinking...Why did he smerk at me like that?...does he...like me?
I stop thinking when I hear my phone go off. It's from Alex

A-Heyyyy.

Me-Heyy.

A-what are you doing rn?

Me-Watching a movie.

A-What movie? Are you at the movies or something?

Me-No. But I just got back from the movies with umm people.

A- What do you mean with umm people? Who is it?! Omg do you have a bf?! Omg omg omg!

Me- No No No I dont have a bf! And I was just going with family friends

A- like who?

Me- Mrs and Mr Brock and...Colby.

A- Holly crap are you talking about Colby BROCK?? your bully??!!

Me-Yea but he's been nice lately!

A-Oooooo were is he now?

Me- Ummmmm.

A-Ummmmm what?!

Me- Next to me.😅

A-What do you mean NEXT to you?!

Me- He's juat laying next to me.

A-Omg did yall?...

Me-EWWWW you are disgusting!! No of course we didn't!!

A-Ok what ever you say... I got to go I'm getting tried and want to sleep. Tell me if anything happens!👀 He better not put a hand on you if you don't want him to!!!

Me- Ok! Ok! I will. Bye girly ily.

A- Byeeee ily.

End of text messages

I look over to see Colby looking at my phone along with the tv paused. "Why does she think I would do that to you? I'm not that bad." "I dont know- wait why were you looking at my phone and reading what I was texting?" "Because I didn't want you to miss the movie so I paused it and waited a few seconds then looked at what you were doing vause you took like 10 minutes texting her." "Oh um ok." I say. I play the movie again.

2 Hours Into The Movie(yes I know the movie is actually 3 hours hours long!!)

The Car Scene comes on. I totally forgot about that scene!! I get stiff because this scene is hard to watch when people are around me. I get very uncomfortable. I sit there watching it uncomfortably. I feel hands slowly make there way to my stomach. I freeze and look at Colby. Who is watching the movie, he looks at me and smiles a little. I look under the blankets and see his arms around my waist part. I blushed and I don't know why but I felt comfortable. He snuggled up closer to me. I-i felt safe in his arms. Does he like me?...Do I like him?...

Colbys P.O.V

I don't know why but I felt comfortable with her. Am I catching feelings for Kate? I put my arms around her waist and snuggle up to her. I dont know why though.

Back to your P.O.V

I feel my eye lids start to get heavy and fall asleep. The next day I wake up to arms around me. I look to see who it was. Colby. I checked to see what time it was. 7:25A.m I get up up trying to make sure I didn't wake up Colby. Did I sleep with Colby last night?

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
Make sure to vote!!❤