Chapter 12

I dare...you to.... Kiss Kate on the lips... Colby looked at me. I looked at him. I could hear Sam gasp. I guess I looked scared or nervous or something cause Colby looked me and whispered in my ear. "You don't have to be scared." That gave me goose bumps all down my arms. I didn't say anything. I looked at Brennen who was staring at us. I looked at him with pleading eyes. I didn't want to do it. "Come on... You have to do it. Its a dare..." Brennen said. I sighed and turned back to Colby, who was already looking at me. Without a minute to rethink I leaned over and kissed him. Everyone went silent all staring at us. When I was about to pull away I could feel Colbys hand placed on my cheak. (Idk how to explain it😂) his kiss felt more passionate every second. After what seems like foreverer we pulled away. I imedetly start to blush. Covering my face with my sleeve of my shirt. Trying to hide my blushing.

For example this is what i mean by

For example this is what i mean by. covering your face with your sleeves.

"Oooo someone blushingggg" Colby says. I just giggle with my face still into my sleeve. We continue playing the game.

*Skip to after playing Truth or Dare*

I get up and start to walk to the couch that I was sitting on earlier. I text Alex what happened.

Kate: Omg guess what just happened!!!

Alex:WHAT?!

Kate: Colby and I...ummm sorta...well we did Kiss.

Alex: WHAT?!OMG OMG OMG YOU KISSED YOUR BULLY!

Kate:Chill out!😂

Alex:How am I supposed to chill out when my friend KISSED HER BULLY?! and wait a minute why??

Kate: it was for a dare!!

Alex: Mmhmm ok.

Kate: "It really was I swear!!"

Alex: Ok ok I believe you.

I was just about to text back when I feel the couch dip. "Who do you think you are?? What? do you think you're all cool now that kissed my boyfriend?!" I looked to see who was talking to me.

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
Make sure to vote!! Who is the person talking to Kate? Sorry I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger😬😂