Chapter 6

I get dressed and grab my phone and as I'm walking of "my" room Colby is walking out of his room. "Hey." He says shuting his door. "Hi." I say back. "You guys ready?" Mr Brock asks as we Colby and I walk down the stairs. "Yea." Colby says "Yes Ma'am." I say. "Ok then lets go!" We get in the car and head to the Movie Theater.

We walk inside and do all the stuff we need to do. "Want something to drink or something or candy you guys?" Mrs Brock asks us. "Oooo yes please!" I say getting excited because I never go to the Movies. "Sure." Colby says. "You guys want a slushie?" "Sure." I say "Sure." Colby says. "Ok you guys start walking to were the movie is Mr Brock and I will meet up with yall." "O-ok." I say getting nervous because now we were alone. Great now Colby and I are alone and THERES NO ONE ELSE HERE!! "So do y-you like h-horror movies?" I ask trying to break to award silence between us. "Mmhmm." He says talking out his phone out of his pocket. We get were our movie is and sit down in our sets.

His parents finally got to us. I felt like they took hours but they only took 5 minutes. They sit down.

The movie starts. It was 30 minutes into the movie there was a jump scare that happened (I'm not sure what actually happens in the movie I haven't watched it since it came out lol) I jumped and hid my face in my sleeve. I look up after I thought I was good. I looked over and saw Colby looking at me. "You scared?" You asked chuckling. "No!" I say in a whisper yell. He chuckles some more then looks at the screen. Tf is wrong with him? Why is he acting this way? Maybe he is just being a bully to me in school... To be cool??

The movie ends and we get up and leave the theater. "Did you guys like the movie?" Mr Brock asks. "I loved it!!" I said. "I liked it, it was good." Colby say. He nods and looks at the rode again since he was driving. Mrs Brock feel asleep in the car almost instantly which I found funny. We then pulled into a house I've never been to before. "Dad were are we?" Colby asks confused. "I have to pick something up from my buddies house from work I'll be right back." he says going up the door. A man opened the door and they talked for a bit then went to the mans garadge were Mr Brock came out a couple minutes later he was caring a fridge thing.(idk😂) Colby and I both watched them the entire time. "What the heck." Copby says confused once he sees the fridge thing. Mr Brock opens my door. "Hey Kate can you move over to the middle? I need to put this right there." "Ummm o-o-ok." I say realizing that I will have to be shoulder to shoulder with Colby. I move to the middle. I hear Colby sigh. "Dad why can't you just put that in the back?" "Look in the back son do you see any space?" He says in a smart alic type of way. "Ok jezz." Colby says back in huff. We start back to the house. I start getting feeling my eyes getting heavy and put my head on Colbys shoulder. I dont even care whos shoulder it was I just put my head on his shoulder and feel asleep.

Colbys P.O.V

I feel Kates head on my shoulder but don't react. I dont know what has been up with me lately but ever since I saw Kate in my house and found out she was staying with us I've been nice to her. I mean in school i hate her but lately i don't why but I cant find a reason to hate her. I'm looking out my window when I feel heaviness on my shoulder I look over and see Kate asleep on resting her head on my shoulder. She's so pretty-No Stop!! Get out of my head! U don't like her... Do I, I mean she does look really cute right now. And when she got scared while watching the movie...
We got home and gently tapped Kate on her shoulder.

Back to your P.O.V

I get woken up by someone tapping my should gently. I look up to see who it was....Colby. "Were home." He says gently. I then realize I was sleeping on his shoulder. "Oh my gosh was I sleeping on your shoulder? I'm so s-sorry I-i didn't realize it." I say stuttering. I thought he was gonna tell at me but...he didn't. He just replied with "Yea." I unbuckled my seat and went inside. I went upstairs and got dressed into my pjs wearing this...

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------Make sure to vote!!❤

Make sure to vote!!❤