Chapter 3

I get home and when I walk into my house I immediately go to my parents who are sitting on the couch watching T.V. "Hey honey." My mom says getting up from the coach. "Hey mom. "Sooo have you found out who I'm staying with for the week?" "Yes dear." My mom says going to the pantry. "Well....Who is it!?" I yelled. "Oh yea. Sorry sweetie I got distracted." "It's okay mom but who is it?" It's the Brocks." "..." I couldn't speak I was in shock I was scared I was nervous I was afraid. "Kate?... You ok?" Oh yea mom I'm fine." "Do you have homework for today?" "No." "Ok so go upstairs and start packing up you have just about 2 hours to pack up and get ready." "Ok" I say going up the stairs to my room still feeling nervous.

I get up stairs and get to my room and go onto YouTube to listen to music I put on the song If You Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens. I start listening to it dancing a little and singing, while getting all packed up. About an hour later I was done packing up and just sat on bed listening to music.

                          Colbys P.O.V

I was sitting in detention board as always. Then the teacher said "we can all (Me and 2 other kids) go home now." So I get up and leave I just want to go home and sleep. I go to the parking lot and get into my car then drive home. Of course traffic...

 Of course traffic

Colbys Car

                    Back to your P.O.V

I sit there still listening to music the song that was on was Helena By My Chemical Romance. But im not paying attention to the song I have to many thoughts in my head. What if Colby hurts me more?... What if his parents dont do anything about it?... No! his parents are nice they would never let that suff happen... Right?...Right? "Kate! Come on its time to start heading over to there house!" My dad yells "Ok Coming!" I yell snapping out of my thoughts. I grab my bag and ran down stairs. I get into my parents car, as my parents stop to make sure they locked the house up.

Parents Car

"Mom?" "Yea?" "How come I have to stay with the Brocks?" "We have been over this 100 times! Because your dad and I dont feel safe with you staying at the house by your self! And besides Mr and Mrs Brock are our good friends and they said they would be happy to take care of you for the week are gone!" "Ok ok ok jeez" I say in a huff. Then a couple of minutes later we arive at The Brocks house. "Ok we're here!" Both my parents say at the same time. "Ok." I say getting out of the car grabbing my bag. "Ok honey we have to go! But we love you!" I wave bye to them and start walking up the door. I swallow a lump in my throat. As the door opens...

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
What's gonna happen next?!... Who will be the one to open up the door?...