Chapter 25

As we walked into the store. I felt Colbys hand making its way into mine. I looked up at him amd smiled. He smiled back. We walked to were the candy would be. We grabbed-

·Takis
·A bunch of other random chips
·Drinks
·Random Candias

Then heaed to the bread isule. We got-

·Donuts
·Mini Cakes

Finally we heaed to frozen isule. We got-

·Ice Cream
·Pizzia

That was all we grabbed and heaed towards the self cheak out lines. We payed for our stuff. The total was $30.39. We headed home. The car ride home was pretty boring. But yet relaxing. The radio wasn't to loud. Kinda quite. It was sprinkling outside. It was so peaceful. (You guys know when you have a long car ride. And its really late at night. And its sprinkling outside. And all you hear is the car and ran. Its so peaceful!!)

Just then I feel hand go onto my thigh. "Kate I have a question." Colby said in a really soothing and peaceful voice. "Hmm." I say back looking at him. "Are you a virgin?" My eyes go wide when he said. I didn't know how to tell him I wasnt. "Should I tell him the truth that I've never done any of that before? Or should I lie and say I'm not. But what if he laughs at me or makes fun of me or something? I don't what to do. Ive already told him everything about me so why not?" I sigh and look at him. "I am." "Soon you won't be." He says while smerking. He slides his hand further up my thigh. My eyes grow big. Ive never had anyone do that to me before. I start to breath heavy. I felt nervous. I felt stiff. Colby chuckles.

We then pull up to the house. We get out of the car. Colby unlocks the door we make our way inside the house, with the bags in our hands. We put all the things away. Since we still needed to pick a movie to watch. And get dressed into something more comfortable than what we had one. We both head upstairs. I got "my" room as Colby goes to his. I get dressed into this.

And open the door to my room

And open the door to my room. So Colby knows he can just walk in. Colby comes in moments later wearing this.

 Colby comes in moments later wearing this

I smile at him. He looks me up and down. And bits his lip. He walks in and we sit down on the bed looking for a movie. Once we found the first movie we were gonna watch. (The movie is Stand By Me (If you haven't watched the go watch it!! It's so good but sad) cause I can't think of anything else besides I grew up watching that movie. My auntie got me into it😂)

We get uo and walk downstairs. I take out the snacks. "What am I missing? I'm forgeting something." I think to my self. "Oh the Ice cream!" I think to my self once again. I open the fridge. I feel 2 arm wrap around my waist. And a chin resting on my shoulder.I just smile. "You ready to watch a movie princes?" He asks whispering in my ear. That gave me a shiver down my back. I grabed the ice cream and turned around. Colby let go of me. I put all the stuff into a bag and heaed to "my" room. Cause that's were were watching movies. As im walking upstairs I feel eyes on me. I just ignore it though.

I get to "my" room and put all the stuff down. Colby walks in after me. He shuts the door and turns off the light. He gets the bed so do I. I get a spoon and a bowl and scoop some ice cream into the bowl. Colby does the same. I wanted to eat the ice cream first since it can melt. (Btw they got a small little pint of ice cream nothing big.) I pushed play. The movie started. I layed in between Colbys legs.

I felt something against me. My eye grew wide once I knew what it was. I couldn't help my self from laughing. I get up to put my ice cream bowl away. Still laughing. "Whats so funny?" Colby asks confused. I point. Still laughing. My face geting red. "Thats so embarrassing." He says nervously laughing. "Its fine." I say laughing a little. Colbys face was red. I finally stoped laughing and sat back down. And pressed play. We continued watching the movie.

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
I have nothing to say once again.