Chapter 23

I paused my music and took out my head phone from my ears. I heard something. I walked over to the door of "my" room. I walked quickly but quietly to were the sound was coming from. Colbys room. The door was cracked open so I looked through the crack. I felt like my heart just got shattered into a million pieces. I saw Shea sitting in Colbys laps... They were making out. Colbys shirt was off. Sheas was to. But she had her bra on. Thank good. But still I didn't know what to do. "Has Colby just been saying that he liked me? Is he playing with my feelings? I can't believe I fell for this! Why did I think he liked me?! Why did I tell him all of this stuff about me thinking I could trust him?! I knew I couldn't trust him! I thought I could trust him! I thought we had something." I thought to my self.

⚠️May be triggering to some⚠️

I backed away slowly. I went back to "my" room. I sat on the bed. "She should I do it?" I thought to my self. I was so full of anger and sadness. I didn't know what I flet more. I stood up and walked to suitcase that I brought with me when I got here. I unzipped it. I found my razor. I put it to my rist. I just started cutting. I cut about 7 cuts. "Why did I trust him?" I said crying now. I put down the razor and headed to the bathroom to wash it off. Since there was some blood on it. I was trying to cry quietly so they wouldn't here. But it was to much. If you don't get why I was crying so much it's because I told him everything. Even about my suicidal thoughts and cutting.

I walked to the bathroom not being able to hold on the kinda loud crying. As soon as I get to the bathroom. I hear foot steps running towards the me. I quickly cover up my bleeding arm. With a towel. I didn't expect them to bleed this much. I must of cut them deeper than I thought/intended. "Kate!!! What happened?!" Colby yelled running to me. I looked up at him to see worry in his eyes. "Why are crying?!" Shea asked. I saw worried in her eyes to. But at the same time I also saw annoyance in her eyes as well.

I noticed that Shea had her arms around Colbys waits. Colby was doing the same thing. "I'm fine." I said with tears coming down my face. I walked out of the bath and heard to "my" room. "Shea I think you should just go home, I'll drive you home." Colby said. She nodded.

*Colbys P.O.V*

I was on my computer listening to music when Shea walked into my room. I was kinda confused not gonna lie. I didn't want anything to do with her. Shea was my ex. She cheated on me a bunch of times. When I confronted her she said I was the one who cheated. But I would never cheat. I'm loyal. But im still nice enough though to let her stay in my house. Cause she didn't have a ride home. But anyways she can in and just sat on my bed. I looked at her confused. Without a word she walked over to me and took off her shirt. She sat on lap. "Kiss me!" She said. I didn't like her anymore. I feel for someone else who actually cares for me. "No I don't-" I didnt get to finish my sentience. Before I knew it she was all over me. I couldn't her off. What the hell is wrong with her?! A few seconds later I heard crying. But it wasnt like just a girl crying about her make up getting fixed or anything. It was like someone just died type of crying. It was Kate. I got so fast and ran to her. I saw her in the bathroom. I asked her what was wrong she said nothing. She then walked out of the bathroom. I told Shea I would drive her home. I drove Shea home. The whole ride there it was silent. She got out and walked inside. I drive back home.

*Back to your P.O.V*

I walked into my room and curled up into a ball. Just laying there on my bed. I went on to YouTube on the tv. I was in the mood for watching my fav band interviews.(idk when i get bored i watch my favorite band interviews sometimes really stuff happens) I put on Black Veil Brides Interview #4 Andy Biersack and Matt Good Uncut Warped Tour 2011. I start laughing in the interview when everyone runs away from the bee. Cause everone runs away then Andy did a full round about running around everyone. I clicked out of the video after that part cause it wasn't fun after that.

*You only need to watch from 1:33 to 2:09 to see the bee part*

I type in We the kings. I click on a random song. The song I clicked was Check Yes Juliet.

I listened to about half the done when I heard the front door beep. Which meant someone walked in. "I'm home!" I heard Colby. I just ignored him though. About 10 minutes later I heard a knock on "my" door. I paused the song that was on.(The Middle by Jimmy Eat World)

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
Di y'all like the songs that mention? Comment your fav song! Mine is Check Yes Juliet, In the End, I'm not okay, Mr Brightside.