Chapter 17

⚠️Warning!! This chapter contains suicide, and self harm! If needed you can skip this part!⚠️

We got home and went inside. I went to "my" room to start homework. I pull out my homework and sit at the desk in "my" room. Luckily I'm good at the subject, so that meane I will be able to get through this homework easily. As I start to do homework I hear a knock at my door. "Come in!" I yell. The door opens. "Hey can you help me with something?" I didn't have to look up from my papers, I already knew it was Colby. "With what?" I ask. No answer, but I hear a sigh. I hewr foots steeps going towards "my" bed. Then i hear the bed creek alittle behind me signaling that someone sat down. I just sat there looking at the question on the page for my homework. Waiting for a response. I then hear him clear his throat.

"So um I was wondering if you could help me with... My homework. I'm trying really hard to pass this class." I finally look up from my papers and look at him. I smile. "Yea of course I will! Why did you seem so scared to ask me?" I ask him. "I don't know... *sighs*... Its just weird because I'm supposed to be mean to you. I used to be your bully... I just think it's weird that I'm asking you for help." He says bad looking down at the ground looking sad and upset with him self. I got up and walked over to him and sat down. I grabbed another pencil. I looked at him and smiled. "Come on it'll help it'll be fun!" He and shakes his head. Looking down at his homework.

He then he looked down at something. I he had a horrified and sad and a look of disbelief on his face. I looked to see what he was looking at. I gasped when I realized what he was looking at. 7 cuts. But they were all scard up. I quickly covered my wrist. "No no no let me see Kate." Colby says in a soft tone. Inching alittle closer to me. He looks up at me with a worried face. "Kate... Are thoughs cuts because of...M-me?" He says with fear in his eyes along with tears. "Oh no! God no! Of course not!" I yell back not wanting to talk him the whole story. Now I had tears in my eyes. "So then please tell me... What is making you do it?" He says with a tear on the verge of coming down his cheak. I sighed. "I'll tell but you have to promise me you wont tell anyone do you promise?" I said back looking into his ocean blue eyes.

He nodded. He placed his hand on my hand. "Please." He says in a whisper looking back into my eyes.

"Back in 7th grade I was popular. Everyone knew me. I had the whole school or my friends. Everyone wanted to be around me... But then a new kid came. He took my populatity away. He started rumors about me. Told everyone false rumors about me. Turned everyone against me. People started to bully me. In person or on social media. People in person would hit or kick me to the ground. Call me names. Made me aound like I was the bad guy. On social media people would tag me on Twitter and Instagram. "Telling me to kill myself"... Telling me "I wasn't good enough". I started thinking Why was I still hear? Why did he put me on this earth.? Was a mistake? I feel really depressed. I started think of suicide. I started cutting. My anxiety got really bad. I didn't want to go to school anymore... I-I didn't want to live."

I looked at Colby. Who had tears falling down his face with his hand tight around my hand. Looking down at the ground. "Why?...Colby?... What did I do you?" I said tears falling down my face. "I-Im so sorry... I had no idea... That was the old me... I've changed. "I-I... I love you.." He looked up and looked into my eyes. As I looked into his.

I cleared my throat. " So! Um lets just focus on our homework!" I say trying to lighten up the mood. He clears his throat as well. "Oh yea! We should get started!" He says wiping his tears away.

He get started on our homework. I help him through the questions he doesn't get or understand. We finally get done with homework. I sigh. "Finallyyy! Were done!" Colby says. I giggle. " Oh my God that took like 30 minutes your fine!" I say in a giggley tone. I got up and put my work into my bag. I turn aroumd to see Colby looking at me. He pats next to him signaling for me to sit next to him. So I do. "Promise me you wont cut ever again?" He says in a melancholy tone. "I promise." I say back. "I care about you to much for you to go and to much for you to go and do that." He says. I just give a light smile back in return. We just sit there and stare into each others eyes. He leans into kiss me. Before I can do anything we connect. I didn't pull away. Our lips started moving in nsync. We pull apart. I quickly get up. "I'm gonna go take a shower now!" I quickly get up and head to the bathroom.

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
The truth came out about her past...