Chapter 15

He walks in and looks at me I look back at him. "Come sit." I say patting next to me. "We have to pick a movie we both wanna watch." I say as he walks over to were I patted. He sits and we start to pick a movie. "What genera? Horror, Comedy, Thriller, Romantic, Sad?" I ask. "What ever you want I don't really care." "Oookkk what you sayyy." I reply back. About 10 minutes later we finally agreed on a movie to watch. My Girl. (If you've never watched it go watch it it's so good. But really sad.) We start watching it. We are almost done with the movie. ( ⚠️Spoilers!!!⚠️) We get to the part were Thomas dies. I start to cry cause its really sad to me. (Duh) "Are you ok?" Colby whispers to me. I shake my head No. I feel Colbys arm rap around my waist as he pulls me to him. I put my arm around his stomach. The movie ends. But we just lay there not getting up. I start to feel my eye lids getting heavy. Before I know it I'm falling asleep.

*Skip to the next morning*

I wake up to my hoodie off. And arms wrapped around me. (Ok im not good at explaining it so let me justs show you)

 (Ok im not good at explaining it so let me justs show you)

I turn my head to see Colby asleep. I wiggle out of his grip. I start to the closet to pick out what im gonna wear to school. "We're you going?" Colby says in a raspy and tried voice. I turn to see Colby looking at me. I'm gonna go get dressed for school" "Noooo! Come lay back down with me." Colby says still looking at me. "No. We have school. And just because your parents aren't here don't mean we can skip. Now come on and get up." I say before disappearing into my closet. I feel arms wrap around my torso and a head laying on my shoulder. "I don't wanna go though." He says still in his tried voice. " Well we have to. Now get out while I change." I say he lets go of me and walks to him room. I decided on wearing this.

I walk to the bathroom and comb my hair and brush my teeth

I walk to the bathroom and comb my hair and brush my teeth. I walk down stairs to see Colby on his phone and all dressed. "Ready?" I ask. "Yeah." We head out the door. I ride in Colbys car with him. The drive to school wasn't bad because we didn't talk. I took out my phone and put in some headphones and listened to music. I put it on shuffle. Knives and Pens by The Black Veils Prides (Song at the top) The song ended. The next song to play was Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance (The song is right below)

By the time we got to school the song was half way done. Which TRIGGERED me because I didn't get to finish the song. Colby parks the car we get out and Colby runs to his friend group. Then it hits me. What if Colby starts to bully me again? Will he be nice this time?Will he pretend that we never kissed? All these thoughts ran through my head as I walked into the building.

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
What will happen next? Will Colby keep being his mean and rude self? or...Change?