Chapter 5

...The door opens. I look to see who it was. My eyes go big with fear and nervousness. It was Colby Brock...My bully... I look down at my plate. "Oh Colby just on time!" Mrs Brock says while getting up out of her seat to get Colbys food and place it on the table. "Hi mo-...mom why is she here?" He says gestering towards me. "Oh this is Kate! She will be staying with us for the next week. I thought you two already knew each other since you two go to the same school and are in the same grade." Oh we know each other Mrs Brock we have Chemisty Class together." I started. "Yea mom." Colby said. "Well sorry I didn't know. Anyways, Colby come and eat with us." He came and sat by me since that was the only seat available. He sat down and rolled his eyes. Great jussstt Great.

Colbys P.OVV

I get home and open the door to my house. I see...Kate?...

Back to your P.O.V

"So you two... How was school?" Mr Brock asked. "It was g-good." I said stuttering a little. From the corner of my eyes I saw Colby glance at me. Starting to get more nervous. I wanted to go home... "Boring." Colby answered. "Hm." Was all Mr Brock said.

Skip Time cause I'm lazzy

I finish my dinner. Its was a pretty okward dinner to be honest. No one really talked. I wonder if it was always like that. "Mrs or Mr Brock?" "Yes dear?" They both asked at the same time. I giggled at it a little bit. "Can one of you guys show me were the bathroom is? I want to take a shower." Colby got up and started walking up the stairs. "Colby were are you going?" Asked Mrs Brock. "To my room!" He yelled almost half way up the stairs. "Can you show Kate were the bathroom is? She wants to take a shower!" I heard a heavy sigh from him. "Sure." He said coming back down stairs. My legs started to feel noodles as Colby came up to me. "Are you coming?" He asked sounding annoyed. "Um... Yea." I said and started making my way up the stairs with Colby on my left side. As we were walking our hands brushed against each others. "S-sorry!!" I said putting my hands up to my chest. But he didnt say anything. Which was wword I thought he would yell... But he didn't...

"Here it is." He said yawning. "Ok thank you" "Mmhmm." Was all he said. "Oh and were are the towels?" I asked. He turned around and opened a door it was filled with towels. I giggled. "Wow all I had to do was open the door." Colby giggled as well. Which was weird. He stared at me for a second and walked out. I got undressed and turned on the shower. I waited for the water to warm up. As i stood there I thought to my self...Why was Colby so chill? Is he acting because hes with his parents? Does he really hate me?...or is it a act in school? I got into the shower and washed my hair and body.

I got out and wrapped the towel around me and walked to my room. I walked in and shut the door. I got dressed into this...

I wrapped my hair into my towel and sat on bed

I wrapped my hair into my towel and sat on bed. I turned on "my" t.v. I watched Family Guy. It just started "It seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on tv but where all those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely? Lucky there's a guy lucky there's a man who positively can do all of thoes things that makes us laugh and cry. He is family guuuyyyy!" (Sorry buy I had to😂) I was interrupted but someone opening the door to "my" room. "Hey..." Said Colby "Oh hi." I said nervously, Pausing the show. "Were going to the movies to see a horror movie. Get dressed." "Ok." I said getting up. "Oh and make sure to wear something warm its cold outside." "K. Oh and also what movie are we seeing?" "Halloween." (The Halloween that came out 2018 pretend it just came out) "Ok." I said looking for something to were. I heard the door shut so i got up and git dressed into this...

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------Make sure to vote! Also fun fact this entire story ive been making it up as go!😂😗✌🏼

Make sure to vote! Also fun fact this entire story ive been making it up as go!😂😗✌🏼