Chapter 34

*Smut!*

Colby walks into his room and puts me down. He closes the door. And looks at me. He bits his lip and looks me up down. I just giggle. He gently pushes me against the wall. Kissing me. He makes his way down to my neck. Giving me hickeys. I let out a small moan. I felt him smile against my skin. "I'm actually doing this! I think to myself. Colby grabs my hand and walks over to his bed. He gently pushes my onto it. "I think I'm ready. Aren't I?" He takes off his shirt. I bit my lip, looking at his body. He starts kissing me again. He slowly starts to take off my shirt.

I will admit it was weird. Since I've never done this before. I guess he say my face cause he stops. "Do youwant me stop? Cause I will if you don't want me doing this. I want you to feel comfortable." He says looking into my eyes. "O-oh I'm ok keep going." I say staring back into his eyes. "K." He says as he starts kissing me again. He continues to take the rest of my shirt off never breaking the kiss. We break the kiss to breathe. He then moves his hands to under me. He unclips my bra with one hand. He starts kissing down my body. I'm a moaning mess. He slips my pants off of me, then my panties. He stops to admire my body. He takes of his pants then boxers. "Holy shit I'm seeing Colby Brock naked! And im about to do the dirty with him!! I hope my parents don't find out... They'd kill me!" I think as I stare at his body. "You ready princess?" Colby asks. "Yes." I say back to him. "Ok. Just tell me if you feel uncomfortable. Since this is your first time." He says looking into my eyes then back to my body. Bitting his lip. I nod and he then nods as well.

He lines up. Then goes in slowly. I close my eyes shut tight. Trying to ignore the pain. He starts going a little. I grip the bed sheets tightly. "Want me to go fast?" "Y-yes." I say. He does as I wished and goes fast thrusting hard and fast into me. The pain slowly goes to pleasure. I start to moan like crazy. He goes further.

*10 mintues later*

He pulls out and grabs a towel to wip "it" up. He was all sweaty and tired, breathing heavy. "Lets go shower." He says still out off breathe. I try to stand but it was hard. I managed to walk to the bathroom. I walk inside the bathroom. I close the door and turn on the water. The door opens. I turn around to see Colby. "Can I take one with you?" He asks. "Why and no." I say. "Cause I need to take a shower. And I don't want to take one in my parents room. Besides we just had sex. So you already saw me naked." He replys back. "Fine." I say giggling. I get into the shower and so does Colby. I wash my body and do all of that stuff. Colby does the same. We both get out of shower and dry off.

"Go out to eat? Watch a movie at the movies?" Colby suggests. "Sure I'll be right back. Imma go change." I say heading to "my" room. Colby does the same and goes to his room. I pick out this to wear.

I went to the bathroom combed my hair

I went to the bathroom combed my hair. I blow dryed it cause it wasn't fullly dry and didn't want my hair wet. Soon my hair was dry. I went back to. my" room and went onto my phone. I texted Alex.

Me-Guess what.

A-What?

Me-We did it...

A-Did what?! Who is "we"?

Me-I lost my virginity with Colby...

A-HOLY SHIT!!! When?! Where?! And Why?!

Me-We did earlier. In Colbys room. And beceause- I-I don't really know. It just sorta happend.

A-Thats crazy!! Wait did you like it?

Me-Yea... It was AMAZING!😉😂

A-I'm happy for you!! I can't chat anymore. I have to go do some stuff. Ily.

Me-Ily.

Colby walked into "my" room. We was wearing this.

*hoodie·With hair like that·With beanie*

*With the pants that Colby is wearing in this picture*

"Damn you hot ba- Kate." He say looking ke up and down. I just laugh at how he tried to save that. "Did Colby almost call me babe?" "You ready?" I ask. "Yea." He says. I grab my phone. And my wallet. Colby and I both head down stairs. We head for the door. We get into Colbys car. "What movie are we gonna see?" I ask. "Whatever you want." Colby says placing his hand on my thigh. "Where are we going to go eat?" I ask. "Wherever you want." He says smiling at me as he pulls out of his drive way. "Colby I can't be the only one to pick!" I say laughing. "Ok ok ok I'll pick where we eat." Colby says chuckling. "How bout Applebees?" "Sure! I haven't been there in forever!" I say excitedly. "Ok then off to Applebees we go!" Colby says laughing.

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
How are yall liking the story?