Chapter 11

... I go to the kitchen to grab a drink. I grab a drink then go to sit on the couch. I sit down and go onto my phone. I go onto Instagram. I decided to text Alex.

Me- Heyy.

Alex- Hey girly.

Me-😂 wyd?

Alex- Just chilling in my room listen to music. You?

Me- At a party that I didn't want to go to but here I am. Fun.

Alex- Why did you go?

Me- Brennen, Sam and Colby wanted me to go.

Alex- Wait a minute why were you hanging out with them. They are mean to you.

Me-Yea they WERE but uve been hanging out with them the whole day and there not that bad. There kinda fun to be around. And they picked my out that I'm wearing rn.

*Sends pic of you*
Opened at 6:45

Alex-Omg Kate thats so cute!

Me-Thx💖

Alex-But I swear if they do anything mean to you!!

Me- Oh um... I have to tell you something.

Kate- what is it?

Me- I like Colby more that a friend

Alex-Wait what?!

Me- idk whats been happening lately but hes been really nice ever since he found out that I have to stay with him and his family. He even told me he likes me to...

Alex-Omg kate that awesome!! But if he does anything to hurt you I swear!!

Just then someone yells loudly "listen up everyone we are gonna play true or dare!! So if you want to play go to the living room!!" I look up to see who was yelling. Jake Webber. I didn't really want to play. So I didnt go to the living room. I was about to text Alex back when someone said my name. I look up and see Colby standing infront of me.
Jake

"Yea?" "Lets go play!" "I don't really know if I want to

"Yea?" "Lets go play!" "I don't really know if I want to... Ive never played with boys before." He chuckles and grabs my hand. "Pls." He says with puppy dog eyes. I giggle and get up. We walk together with everyone else who was walking into the living room as well. We get into the living room and sit on the cough. I see Sam sitting with a really pretty girl. I think her name is Katrina...Stuart? I've seen her around school. I see Brennen sitting with another pretty girl. I'm pretty sure her name is Amber... Scholl? (Pretend like there still a thing.)
Katrina

) Katrina

Amber

"Ok! So who wants to go first?!" Jake shouts

"Ok! So who wants to go first?!" Jake shouts. "I do!" Brennen asks. Smerking at Colby and I. Oh god what is gonna do? "Ok!" Jake yells back to Brennen. "Ok so... Colby... Truth or dare?" Brennen asks Colby. "Dare!" He yells back. "Ok..." He says smerking why more that he should be. He starts to think. I could tell he was pretending to think. I knew he already had something in mind...

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
What will Brennen dare Colby?...