Chapter 10

I got done getting dressed. I heard 3 voices from downstairs when I was heading downstairs to get a snack. I got down stairs and saw Colby...Sam...and Brennen. I felt sick to my stomach, as I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. Hoping they wouldn't see me. What if they were planning to hurt me? "Oh hey Kate!" They all said nsync. I froze. I turned around slowy and just waved and said " H-hey guys." Trying to not studer. "Whats up?" Sam asks smiling. "N-nothing much." Brennen and Sam looked at Colby then me with smerk. "Stop guys!" Copby says chuckling. I laugh nervously. I get out bread, jelly,peanut butter, a plate, and a butter knife. I started making my sandwich. I got done making it and turned around to get a drink. "C-colby were are the cups?" I ask. In the cabinet right infront of you. I nod and grab a cup. I fill my cup full of water. I hear chuckles behind me. I feel scared and nervous. I turn around and see Colby holding my sandwich. About to take a bit. "No!! That's mine!" I say giggling. I put down my cup of water and run to get my sandwich. Right as I reach out to grab it he takes a bit. "No!! Colby!" I say giggling. He laughs. "What it looked good!" I just laugh so do Sam and Brennen. I start heading up stairs when Colby yells "Come hang with us." I stop and turn around. Are y-you sure I dont want to interfere with you and friends." "No it fine!" Sam yells. I nod my head and sit at the kitchen with them. I eat my sandwich exept for the piece that Colby bit out of. They all talked about random stuff but truth be told I wasn't paying attention at all. I was just thinking about when Shane Dawson would post another video. I love watching Shane hes so funny!! I finished my food and headed up stairs. "Wait! Kate were going to a party at one of our friends house want to come?" I looked back at them. "I dont have anything to w-wear." I say not wanting to go and just trying to make a excuse. "We can find you one!" Brennen states getting up and walking over to me. "Yea!" Sam amd Colby say in a yelling kind of voice. I laugh and go up to "my" room were they all followed me. They started going through my clothes and soon found 2 outfits for me to chose from.

1 or....

                                       2

2

I chose 2. Now it was time for makeup. I just did this.

 I just did this

Simple and easy. The last thing I had to was hair. Besides put on my shoes. I didn't feel like doing anything to it so I just left it down and straightend it. I was done with my look. I came outof the bathroom cause I was in there getting ready. I walked out and there jaws dropped. "You look good!" Sam said. "You hot!" Brennen said. And Colby said "Your beautiful." I bluhed at all the things they said. I think im starting to get used to them. Maybe Sam, Colby, and Brennen arent as bad as I thought. "What time does it start?" Brennen asks as they all follow me to "my" room. 6:30 Sam says answering Brennens question. It was only 4:00. I pick these shoes.

We head down stairs

We head down stairs. "Ok now we have to pick something for us to wear." Colby says running back stairs. "Wait there! I'm gonna go change!" He then goes o to his room and Sam, Brennen and I go to sit on the couch. We go onto our phones to pass time. 30 minutes later Colby comes back down stairs wearing this.

 30 minutes later Colby comes back down stairs wearing this

We then left to Sam's house. Sam went up to his room and Colby, Brennen and I sat on his couch. He came back down 35 minutes later. Next and finally we headed to brennens house. We went to his room and Sam, Colby and I just stayed in the car because we were to lazy to get out. We all went on our phones and waited for Brennen to be done. 30 minutes later Brennen walked out of house and came into the car with us. Wearing this

With some basic black ripped jeans

With some basic black ripped jeans. It was now 6:15 (I don't t feel like doing math sorry if the answer is wrong 😂) we headed to were the party was. "Who's party is this?" I ask as we pull up the house. The music was blasting. "Jake." Brennen says. "Webber?" I ask. "Yea." he anwsers back. I just nod my head. I real nervous as we get out of the car. There were people everywere but to be more specific teenagers. "I don't belong here." I say to myself. So on one could here. We walk inside the house. There are teengers everywere. Some dancing. Some drinking. Some sitting down just talking. I turn to talk to the boys but they were gone talking to other people. I was alone...

-----------------------Authors Note-----------------------
Make sure to vote!! Ive got nothing else to say!😂 keep reading...