#1

"Jennie, I-I like you." I finally let all my feelings to her, hoping for the same affection from the love of my life.

"I definitely don't feel the same way four eyed monkey." she said while gritting her teeth while eyeing me with disgust from head to toe. She doesn't like me, yet!

"O-oh well it's ok. I can wait-" she didn't let me finish my sentence and held her hand up to my face and said.

"Nu-uh I'll never ever like you. Don't wait for something you will never have." It fucking hurts. I know I'll end up having a rejection but not this kind.

"Everyone! Listen up! Will you ever expect me to like her back?" she shouted through the hallway, pointing at me. "Never!!" all of the students that witnessed the incident answered her back and bursted into laughters.

"See Manoban?" she walked away leaving me with a broken heart and a flustered red face due to the  embarrassment of all the people who witnessed my rejection.

"Lisa I'm-" My bestfriend Rosé eyed me with pity. I hate it when people does that. I abruptly stopped her and run away.

I never thought that when I ran away, I'll never come back.

Not until today.

Lisa's POV

Today's the first day of Senior Year and I'm back from Thailand. After that whole dreadful experience. I ran to my home seeing all of our stuff being packed up.

"Mom what's happening?" drenched from sweat and tears I looked around our house, all the things we own, the memories, are all being placed in different boxes.

"Lalisa we are going back to Thailand. No buts. Let's go." she replied with a blank expression. Ok she needs to tell me what happened after this.

But I haven't said goodbye to Chaeng yet. And she is still in school. I guess letter well just do it right now.

"Bye Seoul. Bye Jennie Kim."

Now I am here standing outside the gates of Seoul High. Chaeng was really mad at me for not saying goodbye to her. I can't blame her either, Mom was in a rush besides I sent her lots of letters when I was staying in Thailand.

"So are you just gonna stand there and not gonna go inside?" Bambam said that brought me back to reality. "Yeah Lis. We don't wanna be late for first day right?" Jungkook on the other hand snickered at my reaction. 

Bam is my cousin while JK is my friend back in Bangkok. He is an exchange student from Busan and he couldn't understand and speak fluently in Thai, me and Bam helped him. Then our bond just grew. During those three years in Highschool, they were the ones who brought me back up from the ground and made me who I am today. They helped me move on from the past, gave me a massive glow up. Which is by the way, MASSIVE, like puberty just hit and ran over me like a train. I am proud to say that Lalisa Manoban who looked like a monkey before, is now a walking barbie doll.

We decided to go and finish our Senior year in Seoul because of my family's business and JK's fam offered us a scholarship. We couldn't turn it down, we needed it especially when it means that all of our hard work in dancing through different activities in school paid off.

"Earth to Manobal." Bam waved his eyes in front of me laughing at his remark. I lightly punched his stomach because of that annoying nickname he used. "Don't call me that. Let's go." I walked up first leaving the laughing long-legged man and bunny behind.

"Welcome to Seoul High! How may I help you trio?" Sunmi the school's Secretary asked us. "Hi we are new students. And we need to know our class schedule and lockers." Kookie stepped up that made Sunmi blush because of how charming he is. Well, he is charming. Look at this dude.