#18

Jennie's POV

I really should've cut off things between me and Kai earlier. Now things are even more worse.

Hearing about how Lisa is feeling devastated right now. She doesn't deserve this.

I don't deserve her, she's been really open with me about her feelings towards me. And I in return, gave her the hardest time to feel loved.

Okay, I will admit. I like her. I really like her. And yes I don't have the guts to prove that. But I assure you it's all gonna change. I don't care about my reputation anymore. All I care about is, Lisa. And Lisa alone.

Lalisa Manoban, please don't give up on me I'll prove it to you. Just hold on a little longer.

Lisa's POV

We safely arrived in Busan. Seagulls flying around the shore. The sound of the waves that is so calming and soothing to hear.

"Justin Seagull!" Jungkook shouted and jumped out of the Motor home and ran towards the birds. But he came back and hid behind his hyungs because the tables have turned. The seagulls are trying to bite his hands off for scaring them.

"Yah Jungkook-ah! Don't mess around they're gonna eat you instead. Now shall we walk around the shore?" RM oppa took my hand and placed it on his arm. He really feels like a father.

I mean all 3 of them does. Especially Jin oppa, he's so caring and protective. When I told them I felt a little bit dizzy on the car ride, he quickly stopped and pulled over. Double checked if I was okay, his other hand ready to call an ambulance. Now that's something I've never experienced from my real Father.

"It's really nice here. So refreshing, feels like freedom." I said while bringing my head to Namjoon oppa's shoulder.

"Well we're glad you like it here our little Princess. Look at Yoongi hyung, building a sand castle." I turned around and saw him building a sand castle, so cute and little.

"He still got that lil meow meow character in him right Joon hyung?" Jungkook said while giggling with the other oppas.

"Kook-ah! Let's head to your home. I bet y'all are starving. And soju! The almighty soju!" Yoongi oppa shouted and ran back cutely to the car.

"Alright then. Grandma and Grandpa are waiting. Lali, let's go!" we ran together making the seagulls fly again.

Jungkook's Provincial Home

"Grandma! Grandpa! Your favorite grandson is home!" he ran to his house and hugged the elders. He really missed them so much.

"Aigoo! Our Kookie is all grown up! Even brought home a girl!" His grandpa exclaimed.

"Ah grandpops, she's not my girl friend. She's my bestie, more like a sister." he signalled me to go towards them. Bowing politely I introduced myself.

"Hello. I'm Lisa, Lalisa Manoban."

"Wait! Lisa unnie! She's here! Finally here!" a little girl ran outside and hugged me so tight. Guess Jungkook told stories 'bout me then. What a surprise.

"Somi-yah, I'm your cousin not her. Come here you lil brat." they hugged. Kookie really wanted a baby sister but his parents aren't capable enough. But his prayers worked since his aunt blessed him with a baby cousin.

"Hyungs, come here. Make yourself at home. Fam you probably know them already cause they've been visiting you guys a lot. Without me." Jungkook eyed at them.

"Aish, stop with the whining Junggie. Let's go inside before the food gets cold."

The Jeon family is so welcoming and friendly. Apparently Somi is a big fan of my dancing skills. She says that I'm better than his Jungoo oppa. How cute. She's acting like the younger me, always wanting attention and love by our oppa.