Epilogue

10 Years Later...

No one's POV

"Fuck, I'm nervous. What if she's not going to say yes?" Jungkook walked back and forth at the living room area.

"Chill Dude. She's going to say yes. You've been together for 7 years. You got this." Bam stood up and tried to calm Jungkook.

"Kookie! Bammie!" A little girl ran into her uncles' arms, her cute giggles that she got from her Mommy.

"Ella!" the uncles said in unison. Bam picked her up and spun her around. Jungkook laughed and looked at the girl standing by the doorway.

"Lisa, come in." Jungkook gave a big hug to his bestfriend. Bam did the same while placing Ella down.

Who would have known that after all these years, the Thai Trio would still be very close.

Their friendship is very admirable and one of a kind.

"Ella, why don't you go to your cousin. Mary is upstairs." Bam guided Ella upstairs to his daughter's room.

"Where's Minnie?" Lisa asked as she sat down on the couch.

Minnie is BamBam's lawful wedded wife. Who would've known that he can get settled down and have a family.

A playboy from Highschool has now matured.

We are so proud.

"She's with Yeri, distracting her from the upcoming even tonight." Lisa nodded, then the boys sat beside her.

"So Kook, how are you feeling? Excited for later?" Jungkook sighed and got out the velvet box from his pocket.

Containing a million dollar ring for his future fiancé.

"I am so nervous. There's a lot of what ifs you know?" Lisa and Bam looked at each other and chuckled.

They understand Jungkook's feelings. Asking that question while bending on one knee is nerve wracking. But it is surely so worth it.

"Kook, it is fine to feel that way. It's normal. But you should not have any doubts to your lover. If she loves you, then there's no problem, and she would say yes right away." Lisa patted his head.

As time goes by, Lisa became matured, determined and well organized. Having a family made her childish acts change, but she's not gonna lie. She still has that kid at heart kind of attitude.

"Yeah Dude. She's right. Don't you worry I am very sure she's not gonna hesitate in answering you." Bam stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Lis, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"How were you so sure that Jennie was going to say yes?"

Lisa stopped for a while and reminisced the moment where she proposed to Jennie, in front of the whole campus.

"Well, she showed me how much she loves me. How much she cared about me. And of course, I can see it through her eyes that her feelings were raw and real."

Their Wedding was one of the biggest celebration they ever had.

They celebrated it in Paris, Jennie's dream wedding destination. Together with all their friends and families.

It was magical, as if it was one of those weddings in a fairytale story.

"But how did you feel when you guys got married? Did you have any regrets?"

Lisa remembered their Wedding day so vividly. That memory could never be erased from her mind.

This is it. Today is the day. The very big day for the couple.