#7

Lisa's POV

Today marks the 4th week of our Senior Year. To be honest, the past days went pretty well. We gained a lot of friends, and yeah enemies. Since we can't avoid them. But mostly, we had memorable experiences.

Dance practices here and there. The teachers giving lot of homework to do. The lessons getting hard each day. Thus, we are still standing strong and having fun.

Seulgi and the Crew are truthfully so kind and nice. We had an instant click, that made our teamwork better than the others. If I must say.

We've been hanging out a lot lately. And surprisingly, me and Jennie became close too.

Last Saturday night, we had a sleep over at Bobby's house. Then she apologized to me about what happen last Middle School.

We are currently at Bobby's house. Having a sleep over. Chit chats are everywhere. The boys playing beer pong, while the girls gossiping 'bout the rumors in school.

But as I look around, I noticed that Jennie wasn't there. I mean she came here with Jisoo and Rosé, but I guess she went out.

I found her outside, on the porch watching the stars, tears running down her dumpling cheeks. Is she okay? Ugh! She is not okay, it's obvious Lalisa.

"You don't look good if you cry ya'know? I like you with a smile plastered on your face." I am being honest. She does really look good when she smiles. Especially with her so called 'Gummy Smile'.

She looked up and shocked to see me. She brushed away her tears, composing herself as she replies to me.

"Why are you here Manoban? You should be inside having fun." she avoided my eyes, drifting her vision back to the stars.

"I should ask you the same question Kim. Care to share?" she hesitated but gave in anyway.

"I just couldn't believe that our last year in Highschool will be so hard. Especially when I'm running for the position in the Student Council." Oh, she's still the same Kim I knew from before. Always wanting to be one of the members in the Council.

"Don't worry too much. Just believe in yourself. Besides your The Jennie Kim! And I'm pretty sure you'll be in that Council, or what ever." for the first time tonight, I saw her smile. A genuine smile. Not like the forced ones whenever I talk to her.

"I didn't know you'll have great advice in that brain of yours Manoban. But, thanks. It really means a lot." she held my hand and caressed the back of it gently.

"Oh before anything else. Lisa, I am so sorry. I'm sorry for what I did to you before. I promise not to do that again. I hope we can start over?" still not letting go of my hand. She asked for my forgiveness. Wow, she just did it. All the pains and sufferings I've been through. She managed to heal them right away.

"Apology accepted Jen. So let's quit this emotional shit, get back inside. And get wasted." I wiggled my eyebrows and she giggled.

"You're such a dork." we went inside. Not knowing we were still holding hands.

Second period is in, it's Music Class. Me and the boys created close friends within this class.

Jackson, he's the lady's man. The exact replica of BamBam. But more handsome. No offense though, hehe. Shush, don't tell Long Legs.

 Shush, don't tell Long Legs