#4

Lisa's POV

Our first day of school just ended. I sighed in relief, today was just so unexpected. But I can't go home yet, we still have to audition.

"Ummm Lisa, I-I'm sorry for what happened earlier." I turned around and saw Jennie looking down while uncomfortably fidgeting her fingers.

Such a cutie.

No, she has a fucking boyfriend. Keep your head in the game Pokpak!

"It's fine. But thanks though." I placed my hand on her shoulder which made her look up at my eyes. Both of our eyes just zinged. It was like we have a connection.

"Your welcome. U-uh do you have anything to do? 'Coz I was planning to invite you to hangout with us." scratching her head.

"Sorry Jen. Me and the boys will audition for the dance crew in a couple of minutes. Maybe next time?" the look in her eyes just disappeared. Replaced with disappointment.

"It's okay. And sure next time. But you guys dance?" she raised an eyebrow. Miss Kim questioning our dance skills huh. I crossed my arms and followed her gesture. "Yes Ms. Kim we dance. We really dance well." I proudly said, of course we are great dancers. We are Thailand's Pride.

"Oh really Manoban? I don't believe you." My God the guts to say that. I clutched my chest dramatically and wiped my fake tears. "I'm offended. If you don't believe me. Then why don't you and your squad watch our performance later?" Challenging the kitten she agreed. "Fine. See you at the gym Manoban." she winked at me. Oh hell no Kim. Don't do that.

"What took you so long to come here Lis. Thank God the crew are not yet here. Oh? Jennie and her squad are here. Lisa?" Bam asked me knowing that I have something to do with this.

"She didn't believe me that we are great dancers. Come on I felt offended. And I know you'll feel the same way. So I told her to watch us perform." The boys just left their mouth open. A few more minutes and swarm of flies will go inside their pipe hole.

"Lisayah~ Can't wait to see you dance!" We looked back and saw Chaeng shouting and cheering for us. Supportive as always. I love that stupid Chipmunk.

"Lisa, Jungkook, BamBam. Please come to the stage right now." after changing into our attire.

" after changing into our attire