#45

No one's POV

Jungkook, Bam and Jennie rushed Lisa to the hospital. Their drive was quiet yet they can still hear Jennie crying so hard.

"Where's the doctor?!" Bam shouted while shooing the people away. Jungkook carrying Lisa.

"Please help us!" Jennie begged the nurses and they quickly obliged.

"What happened to the patient?" The doctor asked once they were settled in the emergency room.

"She obviously got beaten up! Please help her!" Jungkook lost his temper, they're talking about Lisa's life right now. He doesn't want to lose her.

They don't want to lose her.

"Alright. Please wait outside, we will handle this. And kindly fill up the paper work with the patient's information." The nurses guided the three outside.

"I'll handle the papers. Both of you stay here." Bam went off to the Nurses' office and did the needed works.

Jennie sat on the bench, still crying so hard. Clutching onto her chest, the pain in her heart isn't going to heal.

"Jen, the doctor needs to check on you too. You've got wounds." Jennie didn't listen, just laid her head low.

Leaving Jungkook without a choice. He still isn't satisfied with what Jennie had done to Lisa. But he's a good guy, he doesn't want to let the girl suffer even more.

Picking her up, he led her to the other room with a doctor.

"Please treat her. She's wounded too." The doctor nodded and Jennie sat blankly at the chair. Jungkook sighed and went out.

Only to see Lisa's Mom and Ten running towards him.

"Jeony! Where's Lisa?!" She asked with tears evident on her face. He looked back at Ten and saw his body filled with untreated wounds.

"Auntie don't worry Lisa's gonna be okay. She's there." Pointing at the room, she ran there quickly. Now Ten and Jungkook are facing each other.

"Thank you for rushing my sister here. It really means a lot."

"Don't flatter yourself. I did this for Lisa, and not for anyone else." Jungkook brushed past him but stopped.

"Treat your wounds." He said before he went where Bam is.

Ten's POV

I stood outside the room where Lisa is confined. Staring at the window, watching the doctors healing her.

She's really beaten up, her beautiful face is now filled with smudges and scratches.

But she'll still remain as the beautiful little princess on Earth.

Mom's been crying for a while now, she even fell asleep leaning onto Bam's shoulder, sitting by the bench.

Once I told her what happened, she immediately panicked and drove away quickly. I too rushed my way here, not minding the pain I have on my body. This will wear off, Lisa's state is more important.

Jungkook's still pissed off by me. I won't blame him, I understand. This is all my fault anyway.

Jennie, she's obviously tired of what happened but still kept her eyes wide and waited for the doctors' results.

I was told by Hanbin that their friends was about to follow us here but I told them not to. They should rest and the hospital won't allow more than 5 people to accompany Lisa at this type of hour.

"Lali, my princess. Please be okay. Dandy still got a lot of explaining to do." I stated while placing my hand onto the glass. I shed a tear but brushed it off. I have to be strong.