#43

No one's POV

Lisa was so excited to execute her plan. But upon stumbling on the heart wrenching scene she saw. She was only left with a heart broke into a million pieces.

"Lisa! Wait!" Jennie was running after Lisa. Lisa threw the bouquet away, ran towards her car, quickly driving off.

"Lisa!" Jennie ended up kneeling at the middle of the street. Crying so hard, regretting the things she done.

"Jen stand up. Nevermind about her." That's it.

She stood up and slapped Kai, the hardest slap she could ever give.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU KAI! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU LET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE SLIP AWAY!" She slapped him a couple of times, pushed him, punched him.

Thankfully Taehyung came, the moment he saw Jongin with Jennie, his blood boiled.

"Jongin!" He then threw a punch at Kai, letting him bleed so damn hard.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO JENNIE?!" Tae punched and punched him so hard. Not caring if the neighbors wake up or even report them to the police.

"I'm just taking what's mine back!" Kai pushed Taehyung off, he's now on top of him, he punched Taehyung this time. He finally let all his anger out to Taehyung.

Since then he wanted to punch and beat him up.

"Kai! Stop! Help! Taehyung!" Jennie couldn't make them stop, she's gonna get hurt too.

"Taehyung!" Bobby and Jackson came right on time.

They removed Kai off of him, the 2 are now beating the dog, I mean Kai up.

"Jack! Bob! Let's go!" Taehyung still tried to let his friends out of this trouble.

"Fuck off!" Kai stood up, laughing breathlessly.

"All of you are gonna regret this." He ran off towards nowhere.

"Taehyung! Jennie! Are you okay?" Jackson ran towards Jen who collapsed on the floor, picking her up inside their house.

Bobby helping Tae to stand up.

"What happened Tae?"

"He broke a relationship."

Rosé POV

Bobby suddenly called all of us to gather at The Twins' house.

Weird.

"Hon, what happened?" Jisoo picked me up, her face was full of confusion.

"I don't know, Hon. I hope nothing bad happened to the lovers."

God, I was so wrong.

"What?! They did that?!" Irene asked in disbelief.

Taehyung told us what he saw, Jennie still laying on the couch, she passed out from crying.

All of us girls are so taken aback to hear this. We started to walk back and forth. Nayeon, Yeri trying to calm the boys down or else they'll have another fight. Wendy and Seulgi trying to console their girl friends since they started to cry too.

The 6 boys guarding the house of any sudden threats or attacks from Kai, they just told that he's part of a mafia group.

What a surprise, now another deadly threat.

Me, Bam and Kook were so bewildered to hear this. Maybe Ten and Kai are connected. Maybe they're rivals or aquintances.

Should we tell them about Ten?