#27

No one's POV

Just 2 days before Christmas and the big day, Lisa is both excited and nervous. Excited because she can now date the girl of her dreams. Nervous because there might be slight hesitations.

Lisa is now with BamBam. Travelling through Seoul City, finding for the perfect bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates and the fluffiest teddy bear. Care bear to be exact.

"Wait when are you going to ask her again? Exactly on 12 am or Christmas morning?" Sipping his cup of coffee while holding the umbrella above them.

"On midnight. There would be fireworks too, so that it could look magical." Imagining the fireworks she planned to set off when she asks Jennie to be her girlfriend.

"Man. You really are a rich kid huh. Fireworks display, a luxurious dinner for the whole gang and families, expensive gifts, and Christmas presents for everyone who'll attend your Christmas Party. Are those really your savings?"

"How many times do I have to tell you? Yes! I've been working part time too plus all those money grandma and grandpa gives during holidays. I saved them, not like you spending it on some random girls." Yep Bam is a playboy.

"Hey. Not all of them. I buy stuffs for myself to you know?" Entering the famous Aesthetic Toy Shop. Lisa's jaw dropped. There are a lot of plushies, figurines, decorations and different kinds of remote controlled toys that Jennie will like. Her Nini is like her, a kid at heart.

"Woah. Next time I'll bring her here as our date." Lisa went towards the bears, the reason why she came here. And found the perfect one, a yellow Care Bear.

"Can I buy for myself too? You've brought me along here Lisa. Please?" Bam used his cute antics and puppy eyes. Lisa felt disgusted but she agreed anyway. She brought him along on a cold day.

"Hello! That bear you're holding is a hot pick! In fact that's the last one we have. You should buy it before anyone else." Reading the staff's name tag, Yuri said to Lisa.

"Really? Well then I'll take this. And some other purchases that my cousin will buy." Taking out her black card. Yeah I know, black card is her business card.

"Damn girl. You have this card? I don't believe this." BamBam placed down the figurines and remote controlled cars that he wants Lisa to buy.

"Then don't" being a sassy cousin, Bam rolled his eyes and eyed the staff. What a flirt.

"If you don't quit on flirting. I'll let you pay all of these. Plus the food we'll eat later." gritting her teeth, whispered to her cousin and pinched his side.

"Ow! Okay fine! Fine!" Taking their purchased items they now head out to find something to eat.

At Irene's House

Irene, Jisoo, Rosè and Jennie are all gathered to the eldest's house. Spending some quality time with each other and spilling some tea.

"So Jen? Are you guys on the next level?" Irene can't help but to ask because all of them seen the efforts and determination of Jennie. Their lovey dovey actions together while eating lunch, talking, walking together and etc.

"Not yet though. I still don't know why. But don't worry I'm willing to wait"

"Oh you better wait gurl. She waited for you since we were kids." Chae still spitting facts. She saw her bestie fight through the pain and sufferings since then. She doesn't want her to go through it again.

"Don't lose hope. You know Lisa always up for a challenge." Jisoo munching down the popcorn while resting her head on her lover's chest.

Irene and Jennie are jealous right now, they wish Lisa and Seulgi was here too. Sadly Seulgi had an appointment to the doctor and Lisa didn't contact Jennie.