#48

Lisa's POV

Yesterday was by far the best celebration me and Jennie had.

Not because we did it you know.

We never did!

I'm severely injured and we are in the hospital for fucks sake.

The whole day we spent it cuddling, talking about our future, TOGETHER.

Yep you heard it right. The future we are going to have together, hand in hand.

Funny thing is, I gave her a flower, just something I picked up from the bouquets the people sent me.

Shhh, don't tell her. I promise to make it up to her.

You know what I get in return?

She told me her gift was, herself.

Yeah, a child indeed.

I didn't even complain though. She is truly the best gift I ever received in my whole life.

As it was going to be night time, Jennie still stayed beside me, treating me well, checking if there's anything wrong with me. And I really thank her for that.

She told me how excited she was for the Graduation today. I listened well but never in my mind where I was so disappointed and I envy them for being able to attend this stupendous event.

She noticed my sudden change of reaction, bugged me out to tell her, I gave in.

Jennie felt bad, asking for forgiveness again and again. I told her everything's fine and it's going to be alright. Being the baby she is, cried into my arms, telling me that she won't attend the Graduation and accompany me in the hospital.

I will not agree to that right?

After hours of sorting it out and talking with her. Her mindset is finally made up and she's going to go.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I was cut off from my thoughts when Bam entered the room wearing his suit, bringing his toga along.

Then again, I envy them.

"Nothing. Just you know appreciating what happened yesterday. It was really heartfelt and memorable." He scoffed, being the bitter cousin he is.

"I want a lover right now."

"And I want to graduate." He became silent. I am bugging them with this whole graduation thing. And I am starting to annoy the hell out of them.

"Lisa, look I know your-"

"Lali!" Ten bursted into the room, the doctor and nurses trailing behind him.

"We've got good news!" Ten smiled so widely at me and signalled the medical staffs to talk.

"Well Ms. Manoban. Your test results are pretty surprising. It says here that you are all healed. Your head is fine, ribs are already in it's right shape, the wounds are already healed fully. But except for your arm, you still need to wear a cast for a week."

Wait does this mean...

"She can graduate today?!" Bam beat me to it and asked them shockingly.

"Yes, since she's showing us great feedbacks. And as to what we can see, she's back to her normal self. But I do advice not to tire yourself out, you are still fresh from healing. You should take things slow and steady. Don't rush." Bam jumped up and down with Ten. I slowly stood up, trying to balance, successfully walking towards the doctor. I hugged and thanked him.

"This means a lot Doc."

"Your welcome. This is the least that we can do." I let go and gave him a smile.