#16

Jennie's POV

Our plan gladly worked well. Everyone enjoyed the event. Thank God.

"Thank you everyone! You may now go home. Be safe! Enjoy the rest of your weekend." Mr. Yang bid goodbye and the students stormed off.

"Party again guys? At my villa this time." Jimin said.

"Heck yeah! Y'll coming? We need to celebrate for the student council's successful event. And for The Crew's hot dance!" JB added.

"Ummm, guys. I think I'll just pass." Bam said wearily. Okay what's going on?

"Why Bam? You never miss out any parties." Yugyeom stated the facts.

"Wait we're missing some peeps. Where's Lisa and Jungkook?" Nayeon said.  I don't know why but when someone mentions their names together. My blood boils.

You like Lisa you dense shit head.

Stfu inner voice!

"Ohh about that. Well Kook accompanied Lisa to the clinic-"

"Clinic!?! What happened to my best friend?!" Chae panicked.

"She had a hard time to breathe. But don't worry she's fine now. Kook is there for her." Bam tried to ease up the now worried squad.

I hope she's okay.

"Let's go." Seulgi said seriously.

We are now running to the clinic. Praying that Lisa is in a good condition.

"Wait they're not here. Bam, are you sure?" I asked.

"Hold up let me call him." he dialed Jungkook's number for a couple of times before he picked up.

"Why would Lisa react that way? I mean she's been through a lot more exhausting moments than that." Chae sat down. She is really worried for Lisa. Same for us here.

"Maybe because of that neck move. It really was difficult." Yeri said.

"I think so too. But are you sure she doesn't have any sickness or what so ever?" Irene asked.

"No. She is one of the healthiest person I know. I highly doubt that." Rosé replied.

"We'll hope and wish the best for her. And be there for her when she needs us." Jisoo caressed her girlfriend.

"Okay guys. JK is bringing Lis home. The nurse advised her to rest well for the whole weekend. I'm about to go to her house. Would anyone of you tag along?"

"Me. I'll go." I stood up and walked towards Bam.

"Hey don't forget about me I'm her bestie." Chae dragged Jisoo along with her.

"We'll just visit her some other time. We are quite a lot and maybe we'll disturb her." Seulgi took Irene's hand.

"Yeah just update us from time to time okay? We'll keep in touch. See you." Wendy and the others bid goodbye. And we went towards Lisa's home.

Lisa's House

She got a nice modern house. It's quite big too. Luxurious cars parked at their garage. A Beautiful Garden can be seen when we went inside their gates. They got a cute little fountain too at the center of the garden.

Bam knocked the door 5 times. Playing like Anna from Frozen.

"There's literally a doorbell there Bam." Jisoo sighed and pressed the doorbell.

The door opened revealing a mid 40's woman standing in front of us. Guessing she is Lisa's Mom since they got the same features. Now that's where Lisa's beauty came from.