#2

Jennie's POV

~Ringggg Ringggg~

I woke up with the sound of my annoying alarm indicating the start of Senior Year. Wow, time really flies so fast, it was as if I graduated Middle School yesterday. Speaking of Middle School, I still feel very guilty of what I've done to Manoban. I mean I don't like her but all the students were watching us and my reputation was at stake. I've done what needs to be done, even if it means that she'll hate me forever.

After her sudden confession I rushed to the nearest rest room. I looked into the mirror, feeling all the guilt rush into my body. "Jen! What did you do?" Jisoo, my childhood friend, ran up to me, sweat visible in her face. "That? it was nothing. Just rejected another delusional person who thinks that she got a chance to date the Jennie Kim." I replied coldly, even though I feel very guilty and worried for her. I have to act strong and tough in front of people. But sadly that didn't convince Jisoo. "Jen we've been friends ever since we're young. I know you're lying. And just for your information, you'll regret what you did to Lisa." she walked away leaving me stunned by her words.

I shook off the bad memory and prepared to go to school.

I was about to drive all the way to school when my boyfriend, Kai pulled up in front of my house. "Good morning Babe. Let's go?" how can he be so sweet and sexy at the same time.

Not replying to him, I immediately went inside the car and gave him a rough and desirable kiss

Not replying to him, I immediately went inside the car and gave him a rough and desirable kiss. "Morning to you too." he smiled and drifted to school.

"Did you guys see the new Senior students? They are so fucking hot!" a sophomore student spilled the tea to her friends that are gathered around the Secretary's office. "Ms.Sunmi, where are they from?" girls asking questions to our secretary which is lost by her daydream.

Who are they? And why did they have a big impact to the students. My squad is the only It factor in Seoul High. No one will get our crown. "What are you all gossiping about?! Go to your classes already!" thankfully Kai stepped up knowing my sudden change of mood. All the students scattered around and went to their respective classes. That's what served them. "Jen! Wait up!" I looked back and saw my squad.

 "Jen! Wait up!" I looked back and saw my squad