#12

No one's POV

The Senior students got ready for the upcoming party at Joy's house. This was one of the moments that enjoy being a teen.

Yes, there are a lot of hardships but in the midst of it, they still brought out happiness.

At Jungkook's House

"You still haven't told me about you and my cousin Jeon Jungkook. I didn't forget it." Bam said while sitting on top of the counter in the kitchen.

"Oh. Umm, it's kinda. It's complicated Bam. Besides, I think it's slowly fading away." Jungkook replied, sipping his banana milk.

"What do you mean by fading away? Is it like the Infinity War?" BamBam tried to joke. Only to earn an unpleasing look by the latter.

"Your jokes are to wack. And back to the topic. My feelings. My feelings for Lisa are slowly fading away." Bam was left shocked.

He knows that since then Kook liked his cousin. He just doesn't want to tell it cause their friendship is on the line.

And Jungkook is pretty loyal. Like duh, he liked Lisa for 3 years now. But why the sudden change?

"Why though?"

"Don't get me wrong. Lisa is the best thing that ever happened to me. She showed me and opened my eyes to another world. She made me do the don'ts. She made me the happiest man alive. But. I'm starting to lose myself in holding on to something that will never, ever, happen." Jungkook stated sadly. Placing his banana milk on top of the table.

BamBam felt shocked but amazed at the same time. He never knew that Jungkook could grow and be mature in that snap of time.

"I have nothing to say. You really love her. To the point where you chose to put her happiness first, than yours. I'm sorry it had to be this way Bro." Bam got off the counter and hugged his best friend.

He really felt sorry for him. He knows that Lisa will be better with him, but he also believes that her and Jennie still got a chance.

"Don't be Bam. It's my choice. And I kinda feel good about it. Besides, I'm taking the process, one step at a time." They let go of each others' embrace and smiled genuinely.

"I'm proud of you JK. Really proud. I just hope that my cousin wouldn't regret all of this."

"Dude. She won't, you saw how she truly loves Jennie. It's Jennie that shouldn't mess things up. Let's just support and be happy for them."

"I still can't believe that we can be sentimental teenagers. It touches our hearts, but cringy at the same time." both of them laughed and started to prepare.

Lisa's House

Lisa was busy rummaging through her closet, she didn't even notice that Chae was sitting on her bed. Watching the Thai amusingly.

She found the outfit that she'll wear for tonight's party. When a picture suddenly fell off from it.

"Oh something fell Lisa."

"Geez! Chae! You scared me! Why didn't you inform me you were there."

"Watching you this stressed is quite a view." she shrugged and picked up Lisa's picture.

The face of the boy beside Lisa wasn't familiar. But they had the same features. Doll looking eyes, plump lips, and the cute nose.

Noticing Chae looking at the picture confusingly, she quickly grabbed it out of the Korean's hand. And hid it back to her cabinet.