#33

No one's POV

It's been weeks since the incident and Lisa still didn't have the guts to face her Mom. She was scared, she was not ready to face the truth. You can call her a coward or what ever shit you wanna call her. But she won't bear to be broken again.

Her Mom was worried for her, she never even talked nor called her. But gladly Jungkook kept her busy, told her excuses that made her believe that everything was okay.

Lisa is still not okay. She may give the biggest smile to her friends or to Jennie. But deep down all of it are fake.

She never uttered a word about her issue to Jennie. She doesn't want the latter to worry, all she wants is her happiness.

Jungkook on the other hand was the only person who knows about this situation. The only person who saw the real Lisa dying inside because of sadness and pain. The only person who knew she was just faking all of her joys and laughters. The only person who knew about her not going home to her Mother.

"Lisa you should really tell her. She's part of your life now. Even if she knows or not, she would still be in danger." Jungkook reminded her while settling down on the couch. Lisa decided to slack off and not study for the exams tomorrow. She's so distracted from the bullshit in her life.

"I don't want her to be in more danger Jungkook. I want to keep her safe."

"But lying and hiding it from her would keep her safe? Lisa you know how much she loves you, how do you think she would react about this? Don't show her your good side just to make her stay. Show her your worst side, and see if she would stay."

"I don't know Kook. I just can't bear to lose her."

"You would always protect her. We, we are always here to protect the both of you."

"I guess. I guess I should tell her?"

"Don't make it a question. Do it."

"Alright. I'll gather up some balls to tell her then." Lisa sighed and buried her face into her hands. Why is everything hard on her?

"I've got your back always Lalisa. Remember that. So now you should really prepare for the exams tomorrow. And focus because on Friday, it's the Dance Competition. I will go to my room, remember that I love you okay?"

"Thanks Kookie. I love you too." Kissing her head Jungkook went to his room.

Their actually still in his house, she's not even planning to go home. She would go back to pick up some clothes and stuff needed for school. But her Mother wasn't there, she was at work.

Bambam's POV

Shit, I just found out that Lisa didn't go home in weeks. Auntie is really worried for her but tried to shake it off since she knew that she's staying at JK's.

I bet those two are hiding something from us again.

And ding ding! I got the correct answer.

Driving my way back home, I drove past Lisa's house that has some unfamiliar car parked outside. Oh shit who the fuck is this?

I parked my car on the nearest tree, trying to keep myself hidden but still being able to see who the person is.

"Wait Mom she didn't go home in weeks? What happened?" Mom? This can't be.

"I don't know Ten. She said that she's going to be very busy these days and got a lot of group assessments to do. That's why she's staying at her friend's house." Ten?! The fuck is he doing here?! And why did Auntie just talk to him like nothing happened?! He fucking knows where they live! Lisa is in danger.