#38

Night of The Grand Ball

No one's POV

Every Senior students are busy prepping up on their respective homes. Having a little panic attacks here and there due to the nervousness they feel right now. The Parents taking a glimpse of their beautiful daughters and handsome sons. Thinking that they've all grown up now, as if they changed their diapers yesterday then watching them prepare for their dates are making them tear up.

Lisa and her Mom still have some tension between themselves mostly it was Lisa avoiding her from time to time. After finding about Jennie's knowledge about her brother and how she saw her at their home. Lisa's been extra protective around her, she never kept her eyes off of her. Told the 6 boys about the incident and made them double up their gear. Chae, Bam and Kook been extra careful of their surroundings, always guiding the two.

Right now, Lisa is busy fixing her outfit when her bedroom door opened. She looked at her mirror and saw her Mother watching her from afar with eyes filled adoration. She can never have so much hatred towards her Mother, she can never. All the problems they've been through and she endured it all alone as a single parent.

"How do I look Mom?" Lisa faced her Mom, twirling around. A childish smile plastered on her face.

"You look beautiful Darling. You've always been. Can't believe you're all grown up now. Next time I see you, it's with a Wedding dress." Again, Mrs. Manoban really wants to have grandchildren in a snap of a finger.

"Mom! I'm still so young. But thank you." She chuckled, going closer to her daughter. Caressing her cheek.

"If I've done something wrong. I'm sorry Lalisa. I didn't mean to hurt you." she shed a tear. Lisa was bewildered, what did her Mother do?

"What do you mean Mom?"

"It's nothing Priya. So shall we take a pic? I need to keep this in my scrapbook." Lisa's love and passion for photography was handed down from her Mother.

"Okay Mom." dragging their way towards their own built studio in the basement. Where none of her friends know about this, it's her secret hang out.

"Do your thing Priya." Lisa positioned herself and literally if everyone saw her right now. Their jaws would drop down to the floor.

 Their jaws would drop down to the floor

"Now you got it from your Mama." her Mother proudly said while Lisa chuckled. She also got her cockiness from her beloved Mom.

Her phone vibrated, receiving a text from Bam telling her that their ride is near.

"Mom I gotta go. The gang's almost here. Love you!" kissing her Mom's cheek she ran up and got her things.

"Love you too! Have fun!"

Lisa's POV

Okay me and Chaeng did the right decision to choose this outfit I am wearing tonight. Never in my life that I would be so hot right now. I do have fine ass genes and good fashion sense.