#10

Lisa's POV

After school ended. I quickly went out and drove off to the nearest mall. We don't have any practice today, and I'm quite giddy and excited for me and Rosie's Girls Night.

I arrived at the mall. Looking for a Party Central. Bought silly strings, party hats, banderitas, and some confetti.

I've got to go all out in this one and surprise her. She really did a lot for me these past few weeks. Not to mention how she was really mad at me for not saying goodbye to her before.

Got all the things I needed. Especially the Chipmunk's Gummy Bears. And went to her house.

Rosé's House

I rang the doorbell, arriving on time. The door opened and her Mom was there.

"Lisa! It's been so long!" she hugged me tight. She treated me as on of her daughters since I was a kid.

"Aunt Hilda. I missed you so much." I hugged her back.

"Now now. Come in. Chaeyoung is waiting for you in her room. She's been running around like a kid when she came back home. Girls Night?" she really knows us well.

I nod, feeling so happy and went straight to her room.

"Woah, you really outdone yourself. You even placed disco lights! Come here you!" I pulled her into a bear hug.

Just a simple gesture like this can really make my problems wash away.

"Anything for you Lis. And what's inside of the bag?" I lifted up the plastic bag I brought and got the silly strings out.

Spraying her with it. All strings caught up on her hair. Laughing my ass out.

"Yah! Yah! Lalisa! Stop!" she got hold of the strings and sprayed it to me. Leaving my bangs full of it.

"Okay! Okay! You win!" she stopped then I pushed her onto the bed and tickled her.

"L-Lisayah!! I-If you won't stop. You'll be dead." I quickly stood up and ran out of the room. Going downstairs towards their backyard.

"Manoban! You come back here!" we chased each other until she pushed me into the pool.

"Oh my! I'm sorry! Here grab on!" she lend me a hand.

Then my knowing smirk came. I pulled her into the pool.

"What the fuck! I almost drowned. You-"

"Shhh. I'm sorry. But thank you for letting me have fun again." I stated truthfully.

"It's nothing. Besides, I know you needed this. Now let's change or else we'll catch a cold."

"Wait! Why can't AntMan grow bigger and smash Thanos using his feet or soemthing! Then IronMan and the others won't die!" I exclaimed loudly throwing popcorns to the tv where 'Avengers: EndGame' is playing.

"Stop concluding shit up and just watch the movie quietly." Chae said while rolling her eyes.

After playing around, we cleaned up the strings, decorated her room with the things I bought. Changed into matching PJs, wore Party hats, and watched movies.

This is our 3rd Movie, and it's almost midnight. But we don't care, it's the weekend anyways. And we need to chill since all the bullshit that happened.

"That was so sad." Chae sniffled and wiped her tears. Always a crybaby.

"Now since we watched movies. It's time for spilling the tea. First, spill the tea about you and Jisoo. Not buts. Proceed. Now." I pulled her onto the bed, laying down, facing the ceiling.
Cuddled up with her blanket.